Sunday, November 26, 2006

No sideways Awana hugs for YOU! / Thin noodle dream

I could have gone to church today, but didn't think it wise with all the snow out. Sure, I could deal with it last night... when it WASN'T FROZEN OVER! (and I didn't feel like literally leaning on various people today :P) No, I wasn't worried about having no potential regular seatmates. :P More time to work on Christmas cards... must include note of thanks in Jeremy's card, haha. I'm sure he knows I appreciate it, but I wasn't about to give him a sideways Awana hug yesterday at the mall and tell him that it meant a lot to me. (I'm oddly touched by friendly favors sometimes... what can I say? :P)

I had a weird dream which involved little kids, the washrooms at church being oddly crowded, Pastor Edward harboring a demon inside of him, everyone trying to kill the demon, Jeremy having a red ponytail of hair (I like him better with his own hairstyle :P), and thin noodles with important directions inside. (found only after we died and before we resurrected) Weird way of processing the hot pot dinner... o_O

Randal emailed everyone to give Steph suggestions on what to bring the next time they held a dinner at the church. Google Image Search can certainly be funny, all right! Some cheap furniture that's great to have around in case the dinner guests get a bit rowdy, interesting matches that are guaranteed to light up every time (for hot pot burners / candles), and very effective mousetraps for the mouse that he saw running around the basement during Sunday School a couple of weeks ago. He says we can find all these items on eBay... the guy DOES have a sense of humor!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home