Monday, November 27, 2006

Windchill / Rare Disease Dream / Serial Adders

I can tell you one thing: if the windchill is going to make it -19° tomorrow, I'm certainly not going outside and dealing with ice! In retrospect, going to church yesterday might not have been so bad, but at least I haven't looked like a total klutz and slipped / fallen on my butt yet! (although I'd imagine that's common now...)

Why did I dream of kids with a rare disease that made them die in their teens, and changed their features subtly but noticeably? They didn't want anyone to know about it, and were featured in a magazine article that my mom had. So of course, a bunch of us went to see them. They were doing a lot of crafts with construction paper and glitter. We even saw a few of them die. What the heck is up with my subconscious?!

Oh yay. First, it's the trolls. Second, it's the Russians. Then it's the people with blank journals. Now it's the bots / serial adders. STOP ADDING ME COZ I WILL NOT ADD YOU BACK! Damn, I hate these people!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home