Monday, November 27, 2006

Damned snow, weird dreams, swear words as slang, holiday stuff, the F*CK LIST

This entry would have been posted earlier, but I was busy writing the first part of someone's Christmas card / checking my email / updating my address list for holiday_wishes. Dallas has a GPS in his pocket, which I should really invest in since I get lost easily in unfamiliar territory! (as I was telling Jeremy, haha)

I got up at 9 AM for no reason! Food shopping has been put off till Thursday at 1 because of the damned snow... maybe I'll just go back to bed and sleep off this anger, if I'm not wide awake! No wonder I'm posting this kind of thing (see below meme) in here... apologies to anyone who's offended by it. (and I better not dream of a team tripping Rick James in a puddle, or of writing "Tyler Ripolo" on a school wall with student numbers again...) It's -4° here, too...

Although that reminds me of what the guys were discussing on Saturday night at the Whip: Dennis said the people in the Czech Republic (while having great beer and such) also tend to use "sh*t" for just about anything. That reminded Jeremy of when he wanted to learn Singlish (Singaporean English)... who knew that they liked to use the word "p*nis" frequently? Not us! Then we discussed the F-word and its various uses... reminds me of a prank call I have on here, haha.

The mail just came in, and I got a holiday bookmark thing from Deborah! (depine1pssets) I can tell it was made using the computer programs she had... trees and snowmen, as if there aren't enough of those around here now! However, the envelope looked like it was already opened... WTF, post office?! That's why I tape all my envelopes closed, even some for cards that I just give to friends! No, I'm not paranoid... but you can never be too careful!


The F*CK LIST, from Angel via Myspace bulletin:

Add one thing to the f*ck list IN 20 MINUTES or you'll have a f*cked-up 20 days! (Oh, please!! Just do it coz ya wanna!)

1. f*ck Heartbreakers
2. f*ck, hmm.... I don't know.
3. f*ck CHEATERS
4. f*ck the IRS
5. f*ck the gas prices
6. f*ck the Red Wings and Todd Bertuzzi
7. f*ck T.O.
8. f*ck the police
9. f*ck EVERYTHING
10. f*ck Finals
11. f*ck Starbucks
12. f*ck Haters
13. f*ck all the GUYS who cheat with friends... :-(
14. f*ck all the girls who think guys don't know what love is!!!
15. f*ck Girls!!!! Hard!!!! HAHA! Sorry I had to!!!!
16. f*ck Liars
17. f*ck people who talk during the movie
18. f*ck stupid people who breed.
19. f*ck me... why can't I catch a break?
20. f*ck friends who aren't really there for you
21. f*ck IMMIGRATION. - Straight up
22. f*ck Bush
23. f*ck hairy backs... hahahahaha, I love you, Nikki!
24. f*ck BALLS! Haha, I love you, Amber!!!!!
25. f*ck life...=[
26. f*ck @$$holes
27. f*ck not making sense with our senses. Ha ha, Britt and Meaghan!
28. f*ck people who try to shank you
29. f*ck school and the laws
30. f*ck hoes who get money
31. f*ck Joe Brown (my ex... sorry, that is all I could think of)
32. f*ck IGNORANCE
33. f*ck the drums - buhahaha, Kyle
34. f*ck rap
35. f*ck country
36. f*ck depression
37. f*ck anger
38. f*ck confusion
39. f*ck FRUIT BOOTERS
40. f*ck U!
41. f*ck this
42. f*ck liars
43. f*ck the Broncos
44. f*ck senioritis!!! I wanna go to college!!!
45. f*ck going back to school tomorrow
46. What the f*ck?
47. f*ck MSU MYPORTAL
48. f*ck 3000 miles and 2 year difference.
49. f*ck Emotions
50. f*ck POINTLESS FEELINGS
51. f*ck LOVE
52. f*ck Bulletins
53. f*ck it
54. f*ck you!!!!
55. f*ck number 43, whoever said f*ck Broncos.
56. f*ck the fact that I have to post this shit or my next 20 days will be f*ck!
57. f*ck Sneaky Pete
58. f*ck this gay bulletin
59. f*ck Huge Bar Tabs!!!
60. f*ck stoopid Mexican girlfriends and their lameass boyfriends that try and start fights at ASU home football games against ASU fans, and f*ck Oregon too for that matter, and USC and U of A... Okay, focker, out!
61. f*ck ALL ex-boyfriends who claim that they are trying to make a difference in your life and that they have learned their lesson.... all in all.... f*ck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you feel the anger?!
62. f*ck the because(s)
63. f*ck whoever put number 63 and all the faggot, hippy, pussy, liberals and their bleeding heart bullshit... go back to Canada!
64. f*ck Wiggers n such...
65. f*ck jealous people!
66. f*ck chicks that carry small dogs in purses!
67. f*ck Sarah Oviedo. No, really... she needs to get laid!
68. f*ck Halloween Hangovers. And f*ck work.
69. f*ck, I need a vacation...
70. f*ck John Kerry and what he said about our troops!!!
71. f*ck BEING SAD
72. f*ck guys who have no idea what the hell they want!!!
73. f*ck dumb ass sluts that start shit for NO reason!!
74. f*ck guys that walk out on their girlfriends and kids for uglier girls that we refer to as whoreface!!!!!
75. f*ck YEAH... In response to letta!!(#74), f*ck all of the f*ckin whorefaces that are allowed to walk this earth.. they should be shot!!... oh yeah, and f*ck #21... if it wasn't for immigration, you would be workin' at the sh*t plant... f*ckER!!!
76. f*ck RANDOM BREATHALYZERS
77. f*ck guys letting their girlfriends run their lives...
78. f*ck everyone but me
79. f*ck guys who mess with girls' heads
80. f*ck guys who are too big of pussies to admit how they really feel
81. f*ck girls who talk shit about you cause they're ugly and need to grow the f*ck up and need to stop acting like they're in high school
82. f*ck The Miami Dolphins for beating the Bears!
83. f*ck.... liarrrrrsssss
84. f*ck CHELSEA!
85. f*ck my empty cigarette box
86. f*ck people that lie to people and use them to get what they want.
87. f*ck Hoes!!
88. f*ck guys. they all suck...
89. f*ck the Detroit Lions for beating the Atlanta Falcons
90. f*ck HIM AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND. SORRY, BUT HE'S NOT STAYIN' WITH HER, IT'S EITHER ME OR NO-ONE. AND DON'T SAY SHIT BOUT THIS f*ckIN' REMARK CUZ YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE f*ck I SAID IT FOR. SO STFU!
91. f*ck THIS DUMB SH*T
92. f*ck EMO KIDS
93. f*ck life.
94. f*ck THE ST. LOUIS BLUES FOR MAKING A WHOLE BUNCH OF OFFSEASON SIGNINGS AND STILL SUCKING ASS! DAMN IT... WIN A f*ckING GAME, NOT GO TO OVERTIME AND LOSE!
95. f*ck all the guys who don't cherish what they have...
96. f*ck this gay thing.
97. (Angela Says:) ......no.....
98. f*ck 13-year-old little bastards who steal the computer when you went to school and work all day, just to come home and talk to their big sister who also happens to be your girlfriend. [Cameron... I hate you] (also f*ck #63)
99. f*ck those anti-emo pr*cks who think they're tough and big coz they're part of some gay group of fake f*cks! and f*ck those people who try to put God and Jesus in all of our minds... some people don't believe, so f*ck you!
99. f*ck me :D
100. f*ck bikers... they're gay ^_^
101. f*ck Chuck Norris. and f*ck all of you who say he's awesome. Oh yeah, and f*ck everybody that hates me and my music... coz I love it. =D
102. f*ck ALL THOSE f*ckING BITCHES TRYING TO f*ck WITH TAKEN MEN!
103. f*ck COPY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT F*CKIN CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP SONG AND THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
104. f*ck GIRLS WHO BLAME THEIR EX-BOYFRIENDS FOR EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG KNOWING DAMN WELL SH*T IS HER FAULT FOR NOT CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
105. f*ck two-faced bitches
106. f*ck the person who started this f*ck list, haha.
107. umm, have to go with f*ck fake people
108. Shady People ~ Just Be Honest
109. f*ck You, f*ck Me, f*ck the World, and while you're at it, f*ck the "F" Word To!!!! (There, I summed it all up for everyone)
110. f*ck you, Andrew
111. f*ck THESE STUPID f*ckING CHAIN BULLETINS!!!!!!!
112. f*ck ME
113. f*ck the system!!!
114. f*ck THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS coz they suck as bad as the Browns... #86 said it all
115. f*ck all these two-faced little bitches in Ellwood City who can't fight their own battles !!! like Bethany Grier and her best friend Bri!!!
116. f*ck the stupid f*cking preppy bitches who think it's fun to make fun of my friends and me just because we have different views
117. Balin - f*ck the American Capitalist Government
118. Broge - f*ck the world
119. f*ck Radicals & Extremists, and f*ck # 114's answer... the Steelers don't need no punk ass fair-weather fans anyway!!!
120. f*ck the people who KNOW how to use proper English on the Internet, but don't because it's not "cool" ... I have news for you: it's cooler to use proper English / spelling / grammar than NOT! :P Oh, and also: f*ck the SNOW and COLD around here! YUCK!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home