Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stains, bookmarks, propaganda, hot pot, Kids Night

I finally got my Awana uniform back today, with a stain on it. Complained about it to Winnie, who knows unexpected stains can be really annoying! If I don't wash it before next week (very likely), I have a spare which is actually my sister's old one from years ago, haha. I should take the pins out of mine first, though! Auntie Rebecca gave me a bookmark that she personalized with my name and a Bible verse about nurturing since I wasn't at the Awana orientation back in SEPTEMBER! (I went to lunch with people at the exotic meat Spirit Grill instead that day)

Said hi to Hunter... Andrew, Amos, and Jason were being pretty weird as usual. Amos said that he had to write a paper arguing against propaganda: it's due on Monday, and he hasn't started it yet. I told him to look things up on Google or Wikipedia. Andrew wrote stuff on the board when the Wong brothers were teasing him about stuff: yeah, we can read his handwriting, although Amos' is much nicer for some reason! Henry said he wasn't going to the hot pot: although it's a kind offer, he doesn't think he has the time for it. Sounds fair enough to me, so I don't think I shall be going either. Andrew told me that he needed to lost 20 pounds since he's getting fat: if anyone needs to lose 20 pounds, it's me! I don't think he's fat at all, but if he wants to do so in order to get a girl...

Melia was ranting to Joey about stuff that happened last night involving her, Angus, and some other woman. (maybe his mom?) Joey said that it still sounded okay... he turned to me and asked whether the speaker last night wasn't a little on the long side with his presentation, and I definitely agreed with that! Zoe asked whether I was going to Kids Night on Tuesday because she was going: ah, kids are so cute! I told her that I wasn't, then told Amos that my sister was going (of course) and my brother had mentioned hanging out there... I don't know if I'm going, but probably not. Talked to Chrystal later on, who's liking work: when I told her about the beer / wine in the US stores, she thought that it was pretty awesome, haha. Good times with the kiddies, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home