Friday, October 27, 2006

Time change, Chung's wedding card, birthday images, space dream, Halloween quizzes

Note: LJ Sitcom by rfreebern.

Reminder: Change your clocks one hour back before you go to bed tomorrow! They didn't announce it in church service last week when they usually do... very odd. The radio reminded me a few days ago, heh.

Note to self: Must get wedding card for Chung and Karen before their wedding in March. I gotta be in control over the card thing, after all. ;)

I found the cutest "Happy Birthday" images on the latest posts page!

Why is Joule no longer in operation? I get a Page Load Error every time I try to access it. Oh well, maybe the Message Centre will keep track of things for me from here on in. Now I'm just deleting Myspace spam... no wonder I thought I had new messages, when it was just spam! Stupid spammers...

Edit, three days later: Oh, now I get the lovely creative 404 error message when I try to access Joule... NOW what am I going to do?!

So many years have passed since first you sought
the lands beyond the edges of the sky,
so many moons reflected in your eye,
(familiar newness, fear of leaving port),
since first you sought, and failed, and learned to fall,
(first hope, then cynicism, silent dread,
the countless stars, still counting overhead
the seconds to your final voyage of all...)
and last, in glory gold and red around
your greatest search, your final quest to know!
yet... ashes drift, the embers cease to glow,
and darkened life in frozen death is drowned;
and ashes on the swell are seen no more.
The silence surges. Error 404.



I had a dream where my friends and I had to take care of baby Ian: his parents David and Rosenda went away on a trip somewhere. For some reason, my mom showed up and began bossing everyone around. To get away from her, we all boarded an alien spaceship with the baby, and marveled at the view of BC / Canada and the US. They had signs proclaiming how they were superior to one another, and it only got worse when we ascended into the blackness of space. Uranus and Saturn were waging their own sign war, complete with Jupiter and the other planets cheering them on. The asteroids and other space features were yelling encouragement. What a weird dream... o_O















Flami's Halloween ...
You will dress up as A Robot Tiger, despite earlier plans.
Jon will get you A time-stopping watch
Steph will get you Some individually-wrapped razor blades
Dawn will get you A chocolate-covered toad
Phil will get you an enchanted bowl that produces whatever candy you want when you shout the name
Vivian will get you A book that lets you write your own destiny
'What will you get on Halloween?' at QuizGalaxy.com




Your Unique Costume is Tattoo Freak

Get your freak on!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home