Thursday, October 26, 2006

Laundry in big loads, perplexing Eric, burning, Kleenex, and bathroom dreams

I hope that my laundry's okay in one big load since one of the machines is out of order. Good thing the dryers are fine, but I still think I'll conserve my quarters! ;)

Eric may be most perplexed right now and think I'm a sick puppy, but his current MSN name of "Diven - joyfully confused" certainly goes well with that! Hahaha. He thinks that the weird direction I want to go into with the "burning question" involved bloody murder, passionate lusts, marriage proposals, and literal burning! Nope, but he doesn't want to know anyway! It definitely isn't a morbid riddle, but a euphemism instead! Jon thinks he could be driving tomorrow, but not 100% confirmed yet... cool, and I did tell him about the Mini Melts at the mall. (haven't tried 'em yet myself, though!) Reminder to self: No Western Family Kleenex, Kotex, or Kleenex toilet paper since they're not my style!


I had a weird dream last night, in which a bunch of us descended upon Corey's house and took over the place. There was this time that everyone was cooking stuff in the kitchen, so I escaped by going outside to relax in lawn chairs with a few of the guys. Christon, Nathan, Corey, and I just sat in the back garden and watched these two brown-and-white dogs play together. I remember thinking how good this experience was, and that I'd like to repeat it.

After that, we all went to a conference where there were these unisex washrooms with separate entrances for men and women. I saw my mom, Grandma, and a younger version of Auntie Paula (Erin's grandma) in line. When I was in the washroom doing my thing, I thought I saw someone in another stall who looked like my old school friend Paul McMahon. Of course, there were things I didn't want to see, so I averted my eyes till later. I talked to him for a while, then went back to a conference room where a bunch of the younger people were. Someone wondered what happened to the room while we were gone for half an hour, and received the answer that people had added some extra space to it by knocking out a wall. Then Karen Grace came by with some crinkle-cut fries in an aluminum foil pie plate. (the stuff you get Chinese takeout in sometimes) While we were eating those, the dream ended... most weird!

Triggers: Sunday Dinners, the townhouse renovations, eating fries at US McDonalds, Grandma coming back soon, memories of Eric's dinner, and I dunno what else. Very strange!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home