Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Passports, bad theology, no Blackhawk goals, white bread, and green spots

Damn. My mom still has my passport. I need to ask her to give it back to me... later, perhaps. "Ask and you shall receive" is really bad theology in life, but it worked in the case of the keyboard! Both my brother and I agree on this point, haha.

Yes! The Canucks whipped the Blackhawks 5-0! Too bad the World Series game (St. Louis and Detroit) had to be called because of rain. Oh well. Eric says he has my white bread... yeah, I thought I forgot something on Sunday night from his trunk! I guess he can give it back to me on Sunday or whatever... it's currently in his freezer, but I should check it for green spots. Good idea! Not that I eat the stuff unless I absolutely have to... my mom gave that to me under the misguided notion that I eat it ALL THE TIME! Uh, no. Then again, Sunday is NOT a good day for that if I'll be out all day... yikes!









OMG!!! CALL ME!
YOU ARE A SEXY BEAST!!! YOU SHOULD BE SINGING THAT SONG!!! CONGRATS!!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Ew, no. I hate that song (Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back) the one time I actually heard it on the Beat at Nathan's, thanks! (the Jamie Oliver chicken / Buddha's Delight Sunday dinner on Jeremy's birthday)









Moderately Chill
You are moderately chill, like a soda that you get at the dollar store. You have some popular friends, but you have some other friends who you like to hang out with too, who are lower on the popularity scale than you. But you are still pretty darn cool.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home