Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rockets, word searches, weird dreams, chemistry poem

Hey, I have some leftover Rockets from last night! I think I'll give them to my sister, haha. She likes them, so why not? (I do, too... but she loves 'em!)

Due to a discussion Corey and I were having the other day about word searches (he says he'll kick my punk azz in 'em!), I'll give him a bunch for Christmas with all the ginseng / Kelowna stuff. Hey, if he used to buy books of them when he was a kid, this will be cool! (but no answers, heh) All that's left to fit in the bubble wrap envelope now is a Christmas card, which I'll do in a month since it's certainly too early to think about now!

I've also caught up on blogs: Spoz has got a cold going on since he does way too much stuff, but has a weekender essay up anyhow. (seeing THE DEPARTED isn't for me, but if he and Kempy enjoyed it...) Stealing hats, sampling ales / shots, and having general fun... I'm all for that, haha. As a consequence of such, he gets one of the supremely screwed-up dream / nightmare sequences that only an A-GRADE alcohol detox can provide: "in one dream, I'd be in the middle of an exceptionally violent home invasion, captured, tortured, face cut up with knives.. only to "wake up" into a different dream, where after checking for bleeding cuts to my face in the bathroom mirror, my relief that it was "only a dream" soon turns to horror when my nose falls off.. only to wake up from THAT monstrosity to greet an equally weirder follow up dream sequel.. with this whole surrealistic journey continuing for the entire morning (thankfully, no head spinning babies crawling on the ceiling tho'.. hahahaha!)"

(speaking of weird dreams... I've had some lately that involve stalking Rock 101's Robin LaRose at a much-improved Ryan Road area / the South Arm baseball fields, Joe Yu shutting me up in a prison of his own making while the building was on fire, my wearing a crown and purple robes as a MARIO character, my bathroom light not working, being really late for Awana in the snowy winter since I got up at 3:25 and wondering if Henry was still waiting for me, and not being able to help people as they sank in chocolate sulfur murderous vats!)

Steph has a doctor opinion that laser eye surgery is safer than contacts, but also says that she didn't pay $2300 for her patience to be corrected since the healing process is different for everyone. Dave's got a haircut, and a funny chemistry poem:

Jimmy was a chemist's son
but Jimmy is no more
What Jimmy thought was H2O
Was H2SO4









You are completely normal... nothing weird about you
There is nothing weird about you... you love to hang out and do your own stuff!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









Your Homeless Guy Experience

OMFG! IT'S YOUR GRADE 8 TEACHER!!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home