Friday, September 08, 2006

Who should have been killed in freak stingray accidents instead of our beloved Croc Hunter?

I've caught up on at least 110 journal comments, and I'm sure there will be more to come. But at least I've cleared the backlog... and my stats will not drop! By the way, NOBODY criticizes my entries for having run-on sentences if they can't even get "amount / number" right! *rage*

Taken from Kaitlin, via Myspace bulletin:

Let's make a list of all the people who should have been killed in freak stingray accidents instead of our beloved Croc Hunter:

1. Debaser: Ann Coulter
2. JohnnyMaid: Dean Arthur Schwartzmiller
3. Mistress Nani: Rush Limbaugh
4. Adam & Amanda: George W. Bush
5. Ashley: Sharon Osbourne
6. Laura: Jack Hannah, f**k that dude. Steve Irwin pwnt that b**ch.
7. Jimmy: Michael Jackson, that piece of sh*t
8. Roach: Nazi Pope
9. doompaul: Jonbenet Ramsey... oh... wait... oops.
10. blissfully insane: Paris Hilton, Martha Stewart, Oprah
11. Naked In A Poncho: Carrot Top!! and Steven Segal.. I hate him!
12. Jeff: EVERYBODY but me, and three midgets!
13. Eric Moore: All Rap Artists & Hip-Hop Fans
14. Satan's Grrrl: AFI (yuk!)
15. Ave Satanas: President Bush & Osama while they are buttf**king each other.
16. BRUTALDAVE: that fag Justin Timberlake
17. HELLRAISER - them f**kin rappers Insane Clown Posse - them f**kin fag a**clowns
18. Tina - JOHN KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19. necrochrist - Matt Heafy. F**K TRIVIUM!!!!!!!
20. Sanguis Morbis - That Whigger FAGGOT, "Necro" for ripping off established Metal bands! DIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!
21. Son of the Black Ram - my entire town
22. you all knew I'd say this: JOHN TRAVOLTA. [neztgoq]
23. Leslie: People like Palmer, and those idiots who abuse / make fun of disabled people!!!! (haha, bet you thought I'd say "people with atrocious spelling and grammar," right? haha...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home