Friday, September 08, 2006

Internet annoyances, quizzes and Memegens on hypochondria and more

The Internet was NOT cooperating with me today... how bloody ANNOYING! First, it was GJ being pissy for a while. Then, it somehow selected ALL my tags on my tag page... not good! So the sum total of what I've done in the past few hours has been removing one misspelled tag / managing to draft one entry (which has now been posted) / putting some surveys in my "To Be Posted" draft / emailing Jon to say that at least one extra person will probably be showing up on Sunday at Jeremy's / checking a bunch of entries I couldn't comment on. Oh yay... I need to go back and comment on their ridiculous spelling / ideas! (no, I haven't gotten to my 90+ journal comments yet either... maybe in the next two hours...) At least I'm cheered up when I remember what someone called me last year: "wacky green slime woman," heh. Love you too!

Why am I listening to Christina Aguilera's What A Girl Wants?! *changes radio station*
ESN = Event Subscription Notification
I got my new BCID card in the mail.. yay for that! :D


You Are 12% Hypochondriac

While your physical health isn't always perfect, you don't freak out about it.
You know there's only so much you can do, and worrying doesn't change anything.



You Should Wear Cherry Red Lip Gloss

Wild, fresh, and totally alluring.



What should you wear today? by Chica1990
Your name is:
Your favorite thing is:
Your top:
Your bottom:
Your "bottom":
Your accessory:
Your shoes:


Eh, I dunno. I'd never wear that shirt... and while I like the shoes, I'd be eternally afraid of tripping in them!


Homework Survey: Are You Swamped?
Take this survey now - it's easy!
Do your teachers give you too much homework?


Complete this survey to see how other people answered!


I answered this as if I were still in school, haha.


Find Your Wacky T-Shirt by MemeGen Surveys
Name:
Gender:
Your Personal Style:
Shirt Design:
Like it?Click the image for more!


Hahaha! Simply brilliant! (although I am not a witch...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home