Monday, September 11, 2006

Missed a 9/11 number coincidence! / Tomorrow's plans / Dreams of Maudite, candy, and fish sauce

I wish I could have posted at 9:11 AM on 9/11. Unfortunately, I would have had to be awake to pull off that bit of clever amusement. And no, 9:11 PM is NOT the same... neither is backdating an entry full of pointless stuff. :P Not that I find the whole 9/11 thing amusing - in fact, far from it. But the number coincidence would have been cool. :D (wish I'd saved a conversation that a certain person and I had about it years ago, heh)

Got an email from my brother: apparently, Mom's going to pick up Uncle Sam's mom at 11 tomorrow, so I need to be ready at 10:15 AM. "Bring reading material," he says... this is ME you're talking about, so of course I'll have it! (although there WAS this time I was coming home from Cap College and was stuck without it on the bus for TWO HOURS on Granville St. because of lots of snow!) Then it's lunch and probably running various errands before the family celebrates my birthday early.. which reminds me, I need to figure out what I'm doing FOR it! I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that it'll need to be after the date: Birthday Week / Month rules, haha! (as Andy said once, it extends until the last wish is given!)

So then I replied to say I'd received the email and will probably call Mom later, gave him Teunis' review of the night (with the truck problems included, poor guy!), plus the email address. Pretty good for one email, heh. I think he had a good time discussing the Arrogant Worms with Jon, although he didn't catch the Poison reference my brother made later... every rose has its thorn, indeed! I know Eric had fun telling me that my face was red... yeah, YOU'll pay the ultimate price later! :P

I had a weird dream which involved a bunch of us going around a half-built house. When Citrus' mom heard it was my birthday, she gave me six bags of candy along with some balloons. Fidela's dad heard about that later and gave me some more candy, so I told Fidela that her dad was trying to drum up business since he's an orthodontist! (which he is in real life) Jon and I also went around a Granville Island-like place where people were selling fish, fish sauce (Jeremy has some strong fish sauce!), at least two different kinds of colorful chocolates / candy (white, orange, green, and more) which we were trying to find in boxes, Maudite (that has a colorful bottle!), a zillion kinds of pizza / tabasco sauces. Then there was the subplot which involved shooting people who couldn't get out from their tangled bedcovers fast enough... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home