Friday, September 29, 2006

No flooding, toilet paper, sad news, "reformed jerk" not being rude, being pregnant

The Oakridge library is no longer closed due to flooding, and I got toilet paper at Safeway. Yay for that, since my brother noticed they were on sale and I could save $3.50 with my Safeway card! :D

But I did learn certain news about Uncle Sam's mom that makes me sad. I can't get into it because I'm not allowed to (even on filters), but trust me: this put a damper on the day. Even more of a damper than Mom wanting me to get together with R or J. (NOT HAPPENING, and neither is an introduction to R!)

On the way over to Oakridge, my mom thought that Dave's blog name was rude just because it had the word "jerk" in it. So then I spent a few minutes trying to convince her that "Reformed Jerk" wasn't rude at all... it just meant that he's not a jerk anymore! (she knew Jon was looking at Dave's blog because Steph told her about Dave and Tiffany, and then wondered "what the HECK is this?!" haha) Let's just say that teaching Mom English / pronunciation is an adventure... I also had to correct her pronunciation of "Vietnamese" when she brought up the Pho and concert of two nights ago. Also, I think I need a Pho icon. I'll search it out later, haha. Oh, and with my going out tonight... I hope Henry remembers to pick me up tomorrow afternoon! (maybe I'll call his cell later on to make sure, heh)


You Are Probably Not Pregnant

It seems like you're in the clear, but you should really take a test to be sure.


HAHAHAHA. This one reminds me of a time a bunch of us were at Justin's house for a "parental support group" meeting... the parents would talk while we played video games / played Photo Hunt at Bubble World / talked amongst ourselves. (good times indeed!) I was looking up multiples on Google, and various tests on the Spark.com ... Eric entered the computer room to see what I was doing, so I convinced him to take the "are you pregnant?" test as well. The test concluded that we were both pregnant, and that our babies would have some ridiculously low number for their weight as well as their length! When I get home, I'll post them when I find the numbers in a big binder that I have for an offline diary. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home