Monday, September 04, 2006

Hey, Mom! A "rack" refers to boobs / antlers, NOT pooping!

A recent post on my friends page about boobs reminded me of something else my mom said at the wedding banquet dinner yesterday. She mentioned the crazy postcards that she'd bought me from Mt. Rushmore, and thought that I'd like them since they were about poop / butts... despite what she thinks, they are NOT my favorite subjects! (I left the Ikea bag of stuff behind at the townhouse / in the car trunk in the rush to leave for the wedding / finally get home again) I told her that only one of them was sorta-kinda about poop / butts... it featured a "back view" of Mt. Rushmore: ya know, presidential butts instead of presidential faces. :P

Her reaction: "I thought the OTHER ONE was about bombing, too!" No, it wasn't... THAT one featured two moose thinking stuff to each other. Moose 1: "My waddle is bigger than your waddle." Moose 2: "Maybe, but my rack is bigger than your rack." I explained to my brother what was on the postcard, and of course he'd heard of the euphemism "rack" for boobs. (it's an obvious joke on that and the real moose antler rack!) So then we had to explain THAT to Mom, as well... I'm not sure whether that was before or after the FETISH thing, but it was just another "Mom story." Haha.

Time to do some BootyBase work on duplicate names, anniversaries, and birthdays! I'll check comments and other things of that nature later on tonight.

I remember that when I was about 12 or 13, I made a list of all the names that started with the letters in the alphabet. About eight or ten years later, I attempted to make a list of all the people I knew with various last names. (I also tried making a list of mondegreens, but failed badly at that one) If I were to make such lists now, I don't think I'd get very far!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home