Friday, September 01, 2006

Bowling expense, taking Hugh Grant prisoner and stopping the Matrix, quirky names, future living

I've just been reminded of another reason why I shouldn't go to the bowling night next week: it costs at least $15, which I don't see as a good investment if I'm not going to be good at the game! Thank you, Dylan and the Evite!

I had a nap, and had a weird dream that my sister was taking Hugh Grant's mind, and stopped the Matrix from happening at the very last second by fiddling with dials on a newspaper box. Apparently, we all went to a dark red movie theatre and imprisoned Hugh Grant in a clear box to take with us somewhere... very odd. o_O

I think I wouldn't mind having the name Pristina. Met a little girl with that name years ago, and it always struck me as quirky. Then again, I also met little girls named Fresnona in Awana (her dad was named Fresno... ah, Asian people!) and Fedora in the toddler Sunday School... I dunno if Elena would fit my last name, however! Those names remind me of Winnie, Jenny, and Connie's German-Chinese cousin Felina... and of this girl named Faustine Derrose that I used to know in elementary school. Cool names! (I also remember this kid named Jed in the toddler Sunday School, this girl named Dara from the same place many years ago, and Phil's Trinity friend Alpha!)


If You Were Born in 2893...

Your Name Would Be: Umoro Iara

And You Would Be: A Demi-God


Yay, my life's ambition realized! :D
Too bad I have to wait YEARS for it, though... =/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home