Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dreams of Awana being held at the mall

Awana even invades my dreamspace now, since I dreamed of Awana being held at the mall. Auntie Eva was there to watch the flag ceremony, and she blew me a kiss. Dunno what that was about, but I was also drawn into conversation with a woman who looked like Auntie Belinda! (Jason, Janette, and Andrea's mom) The kids also had use of a swimming pool, if they could get to it in this maze of packed shops and blacktop asphalt roads! (West 33rd turning into West 37th? Oh my...)

I also called Melia to ask if she'd gotten any answers as to who could drive me / who lives in Richmond... she hadn't, and was caught up in assigning the clubbers too. So then I got Auntie Rebecca's phone numbers, but she wasn't answering either. At least Melia says it's okay if I can't make it today, which is what it's looking like!

I hate how this thing changes focus to whatever else is in the taskbar at random times when I'm typing / clicking the browser window, and then freezes temporarily! Damn stupid computers... I think I'll restart after this and then catch up on blogs! Good thing, too... Automatic Updates are being triggered, too.

I might make a whole bunch of backdated LJ / GJ entries later with my 2003 Blogger posts, so that LJ / GJ / Blogger are all streamlined and remarkably similar. :D


You Should Wear Charcoal

Cool and relaxed, you always look forward to the start of fall.
Gray represents your peace with the world and your surroundings.


Reminds me of Charmaine and her mom Wylene... they'd always wear grey!


You Are 70% Feminine, 30% Masculine

You are in touch with your feminine side.
Sensitive, intuitive, and caring are all words that describe you.
And you're just masculine enough to relate to both men and women.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home