Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dream of meeting people at Milestones, and ignoring people in the washroom

Must remember: there's a Blogger outage at 4. I've decided to abandon the backdating project (for now?) because I can, dammit! Besides, I'm sure I could find something better to do with my time. ;)

Stupid people doing work / knocking on the walls next to me... It's not like I could sleep a whole lot! Maybe I'll take a nap later...

I had a dream which involved my meeting a whole bunch of friends at the Milestones by London Drugs. (only it was farther away in the plaza than in real life) For some reason, Jim Hall was included in that number... he's a schoolmate whom I haven't seen for YEARS, but I always liked his curly mop of hair. When I got to Milestones, I waited by the front of the restaurant to see if anyone else would show up. Then I noticed people waving to me, and discovered that Stella and a few others were there already! We talked for a while, played with toy cars, and colored the paper placemats with lots of crayons. I went to the washroom and had just ensconced myself in a pretty wooden stall with a red velvet couch when Auntie May came in to look for me. Given where I was and what I was doing, I chose to ignore her. When I came out, she had left the restaurant... and so had a bunch of others! I asked Jim where they'd gone, and he said that they'd gone to surprise me later. Then we spent some time together, and that was when I woke up... interesting!

Triggers? Dunno, but I always hate going to restaurants and not noticing my friends if they're around. I don't mind looking around for them, but sometimes I look like an idiot doing so, especially if I completely miss them. (then again, I was at a certain dinner last year where I waited for the one person I knew out of the crowd for 10 minutes, then gave up and looked for her... sigh! Jasmine should really have waited FOR me, dammit!) I hope that doesn't happen tonight!

Melia emailed me to say that she can't come tonight since nobody's home to watch her grandma. She just found out this morning, so I told her not to worry about it because I definitely understand. Someone needs to be home to look after Grandma, after all! For some reason, I want sushi now instead of pasta... weird, but perhaps I'll have that later! (always nice when someone pays for it, though... hehe, perhaps next year if Kisha Poppo's not contingent on a movie I wanna see!) Maybe I'll order something other than spaghetti with Mizithra cheese tonight, which is what I had at Eric H.'s birthday hangout dinner. (too much cheese, haha) Perhaps the linguini or something... knowing certain people, they'll encourage me to order beer, haha. Might do that too, who knows?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home