Monday, September 18, 2006

Butt feathers, email, and stupid mispronunciations of my last name!

My Internet connection decided to disappear RIGHT when I had finished a bunch of editing on certain entries. After restarting the computer and deciding that I wasn't going to use my backup, I went and did something else. (putting stickers on the birthday cards I got yesterday) I laughed at Danielle and Citrus' card: the butt feather from the bluebird of happiness, indeed! Speaking of Danielle and Citrus, she's in for the dinner (I should probably call later on to reserve a table for 16 if OSF takes those!), and I have to find a ride from church to his birthday celebration on Saturday! I'm sure it's doable if I let Steph know ahead of time, haha. (Helen also just emailed me back to ask how old I was... haha, I'll answer that one!)

Twenty minutes later, I decided to see if the connection was back up yet: it was, so I copied and pasted my Excel documents (which I'd luckily saved after editing those) into the entries. At least things worked out! Now I need to put a date on Anthony's birthday cards and maybe use two spares for Teresa... oh, and I just had a telemarketing call from Columbia House to offer me something on DVD. I pretended that I wasn't myself (if anyone who knows me in real life reads this, SHUT UP ABOUT MY CRAZINESS!) and told them that I wasn't home, haha. Besides, the person on the other end asked for "Mrs. N-G." HOW HARD IS IT TO PRONOUNCE MY LAST NAME?! It's like a GERUND, for goodness sakes!

I had a weird dream where my friends and I looked after this fat baby named Nicholas (NOT Helen's son!): his face was all scrunched up! We knew that he had a brain tumor which was expanding slowly, and that was why he was so chubby: his body couldn't keep pace with the tumor's growth in his cells! Of course, we also knew he was experiencing a lot of pain. We were thankful when he eventually died since his pain was over... Hansel and Cathy sent us this yellow card with flowers on it, and signed it "Love always in Him, Hansel and Cathy." For some reason, we knew that the handwriting in light blue ink was NOT Hansel and Cathy's, but we accepted the card anyhow. Weird stuff, I tell you...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home