Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dream: Richmond aboard a cruise ship

Why the heck did I have a dream about my dad being a cruise ship director for various ports of call around Richmond (some cruise! :P), spending time with me / Jon / Steph / the family, and the ship getting stuck around the hospital / Worker's Compensation Board? (I know Andrew said Jason was getting abused by Julie yesterday and needed Worker's Comp - or was it the other way around?, but really!)

Grandma wanted us to give her a hug or kiss, but only half-heartedly. Then she'd complete it by giving us a green stem... somehow, we decided that those pictures would be a great idea for our worship service aboard the ship, especially for the drummers! Jeremy was alternately drumming and sitting one seat over from me on these public transit-like seats. I tried to give muted orange bulletins to him, Jon, and Sam in one of the church offices... but they already had them! Weird dream... especially when people were counting offering money midway through service in that church office!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home