Friday, August 11, 2006

Hey, subconscious! Elmo doesn't SMOKE! / Uncomfortable questions

Note: LJ Movie of Your Life blogquiz, by Alissa.

That's right... here's another dream post. My subconscious is weird, I tell ya! :P

This one started out on a dark rainy night: my friends and I were all travelling somewhere in silver cars. Suddenly, Emily and Mike had to stop for a while so that she could light up a cigarette. (WTH!) After that, the scene changed to a breezy summer day, where a bunch of us were just chilling at someone's beach house with wooden doors. Eric M. was sunbathing topless, and I was with some other people just enjoying the sun... with clothes on! :P

Then my mom showed up and informed us all that Auntie Christine had gone crazy over her son Brian's wedding, and that we should all run before Christine came to make us crazy. So I ran to get Eric to tell him what was going on. Once everyone had grabbed everything we could and locked up securely, we were off. We stopped at the mall, where it advertised that they'd be open till midnight... but the tradeoff was that it would open at 5 PM. The dream ended when we were halfway across the world in an exotic resort, safe from Christine!

No idea what inspired THAT one: I haven't been thinking hardcore about Eric / Emily / Mike lately (except in context of baptisms and birthdays), but I *do* know that Brian Chan is getting married soonish. (and that the mall will soon be open till 7 on Monday / Tuesday / Saturday starting next Monday) Haven't been thinking of smokers that much, either... although going to Jen's is going to be interesting. ;) (in a GOOD way!)

At least this is better than Corey's 3 AM (his time, so 2 AM here) suggestions: "Dream about threesomes and KFC original recipe chicken... or threesomes! Maybe fivesomes. You and four girls with big boobs! :P No, no... you and THREE girls with big boobs. And the Giver!" Uh yeah, I don't THINK so! Although I *do* need to ask him about that torrent of original recipes... maybe tonight! Although there WAS this one time I dreamed about the Giver, but that was because he was going on about it for like an hour before I went to bed... I chewed him out for it the next night, no worries!


Here's an "uncomfortable questions" survey on relationships, from Kaitlin via Myspace bulletin:

Longest relationship: If you count the EMOTIONAL thing I had a few years ago, then thirteen months. If you don't, and just count Stephen.. then eleven.

Shortest relationship: Eh, if you count that "thing" I had in 2005 as one.. then a month.

How many people have you broken up with? One.

How many times have you truly been in love? Once?

How many boyfriends / girlfriends have told you that they love U? U? None of them have mentioned how they feel about U. (hahaha, great answer there!)

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with? No.

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? Yes.

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Not to my knowledge.

Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes.

Are you happier being single or in relationships? I'd say in relationships, but then I really don't have that much real-world experience to have an accurate basis of comparison. Just that I'm too old to be single in this town, heh. But never fear... I won't go out and do all those crazy things that Corey wants me to do... heh.

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend? Not physically, but maybe a touch emotionally. It's hard to keep up the same level of feeling for someone all the time, but suffice it to say that I didn't feel as I should have toward that person, and did toward someone else. =/

Have you ever been cheated on? Not to my knowledge.

What is the important PART of being in a relationship? Communication and trust. (yeah, so that's two... shush :P)

What is the worst part of being in a relationship? When they eventually grow really distant and ask you to change things about yourself that you can't / won't.

Worst relationship? No comment... maybe John. (2008 edit: STUPID KOREY!)

Do you talk to any of your exes? No.

If you could go back in time and change things, WOULD you? Not really, no.

-What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend? Caring / compassionate, Christian, trustworthy, reasonably communicative, funny, etc. (these aren't in any sort of order... or maybe I'm too picky! :P)

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? Of course!

Have you dated people who were not good to you? No comment. :P

Have you been in an abusive relationship? Emotionally, yes. Physically, no. (2008 edit: YES. STUPID KOREY!)

Name your most memorable ex if you have had one. Eh, I've only really had the one (or two if you count the EMOTIONAL thing), so... yeah. Can't answer this.

Have you dated someone older then you? By... four months? haha.

Younger? Not really.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a boyfriend or girlfriend? Maybe. :P

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? No, not everyone. Look at how swiftly I rejected Stephen when he wanted to get back together with me...

Believe in love at first sight? No.

Ever dated two people at once? No, can't say that I have.

Ever been given a promise ring? No.

Ever been given an engagement ring? No.

Do you want to get married? Maybe I will someday... not looking likely, though!

Do you have something to say to any of your exes? Yes, but if only we were talking so I *could* say it. Of course, what I have to say isn't nice... yeah, I'll just leave it at that.

Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend? No, I don't think I have.

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Yeah... bad hamsterette!

Do you believe in true love? Maybe if I had it, I would. :P

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? Worse.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home