Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Downward spiral, glittery socks, weird concert announcements

Last night, Jon and Jeremy made a Nine Inch Nails reference when they referred to the "downward" spiral in druggie movies. Heh, I love them for it. :D (but not just for that, of course!)

On the personal housework front, I decided not to attempt the "letter sticker" project since that would involve my spending too much money eventually. Tried finding my black shorts, but then remembered that they'd developed a hole in a most inconvenient place. At least I found my other glittery sock in the clean laundry basket! I also hung up a lot of clean laundry, but I think I still have to do some... that's what tomorrow will be for! It's the first day that I'll have had by myself at home this week... going out is cool, but downtime can also be QUITE important. ;)

What is Rock 101 (classic rock) doing?! I just heard them promote a concert by G. Love and Special Sauce at the Commodore! HAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home