Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Memegen upgrade, Coast body wash, Method / goat's milk soaps

Hey, Memegen's received a major upgrade! It's much faster than it used to be, and looks a whole lot better too. But most importantly, there's a lot more content than before - including full-length quizzes!

I ran a bunch of errands today: got cash from the bank so I can pay my siblings back for those dinners and buy my brother bubble tea at Dragon Ball (he says I owe him one because he paid for my karaoke at Mom's insistence *sigh* ), renewed my ID for free at ICBC, bought some exclusive stuff with my "free 1000 points" Shoppers coupon, and got the people at the Ministry to photocopy documents to give to someone else. All this between 2:55 and 4:30... man, am I in need of some relaxation now! :D

I was standing in line to pay for my purchases at Shoppers Drug Mart (two bars of Life goat's milk soap / two Method [foaming] hand soaps - French lavender and green tea with aloe / the Coast "Eye-Opener! Good over 105 showers!" body wash [not with the way *I* use the stuff, it won't be! :P]) when the woman in front of me recognized who I was. (but I didn't recognize her, so I asked who she was: Carol Coté!) Turns out that she's a woman who attended my church briefly at least five years ago: Carol's son was murdered a year or so before that. She asked if I still did my artwork, and I was confused as to what she meant until she clarified: ah yes, those handmade birthday cards that I used to make. (inspired by little kids and their crafts at a Summer Conference in 1993 or 1994) I don't really do that anymore, but no need for her to know that. She still attends church (the Salvation Army church) and apparently still smokes, judging from her purchase of a pack of cigarettes!


You Should Own a Beagle

Low-maintenance, very friendly, and sturdy.



You Are 64% Pure

Well, you're not exactly an angel - but you're pretty darn close.
But chances are, you have a couple juicy secrets deep in your closet.



If you founded a religion...
Created by EvilAuthor on Memegen.net

The Unfortunately Named But In No Way Related To The One You Are Thinking About Disciples Of Hitler

Your followers are a society with a strict seniority-based caste-system,

who work diligently to add to your coffers

who eschew the pleasures of the flesh,

and who are often viewed as strange or wacky because of their adherence to the principles of the faith.

Your followers wear whatever they want,

but your priests wear

orange leotards

starchy underwear

a pouch full of pamphlets about the faith

a membership to your private country club (and fallout shelter)

Your followers are

increasingly common (over 50,000),

and they are actively and aggressively seeking to convert others to the One True Faith.

Take this quiz now - it's easy!
Who would be able to join your religion?






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home