Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Glue and letter stickers, Method / goat's milk soaps and stuff

I had no time to get the "beer and age" birthday cards (for Jon and Jeremy) or a Phillips Head screwdriver today... maybe next week! This goes for Milestones food and such too, since the bus came up just as I was going to go to the store. There's always time later, right? ;) (it's much better for my wallet anyhow, knowing MY spending habits...)

I've finished gluing cards from Candy, Steph, and Erin to construction paper. (I put stickers on the corners too) I'll have to do some more work like that when I get birthday cards in a few weeks, but that can wait till then. After all, I can't do work with stuff that I don't have yet! (haha) I also hole-punched the booklet for Dennis / Mike / Benny / Anthony's testimonies, and put stickers on the corners of Dawn's Beijing postcard. (and finished a personal tally) Am I good, or what? :D

(I'll have to get a LOT more letter stickers, though... like at least 50 more sets, no kidding! Maybe at the dollar store where they have a LOT in the craft / scrapbook section... that way, it's not TOO overpriced, haha.)

The Method [foaming] soaps:

* green tea and aloe (foaming)
* eucalyptus mint (foaming AND non-foaming)
* sweet water (foaming AND non-foaming)
* French lavender
* cucumber
* pink grapefruit
* lemongrass (I didn't see this one at the store)

Apparently, they have body wash and hand sanitizers too. Maybe I'll go back and look some other time...

* lavender thyme (body wash)
* cassis flower
* mango mint
* olive leaf
* green tea and aloe
* eucalyptus mint
* sweet water

Life Goat's Milk soap gets an honorary mention here, too. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home