Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dream: Encasing dead people in bubble wrap / Arby's Horsey Sauce

I had another weird dream... what else is new these days? For some reason, my friends and I had to battle against another malevolent presence. Auntie Rebecca promised me a gold knife that looked like the grey toy knives we let the toddlers play with at Sunday School. But first, little Evelyn wanted one too. So we all went to the supermarket (when I had less than $10 on me) and bought fruit and knives. We were in the middle of putting things on the conveyor belt in the checkout line, when someone came in and told us that Jon and Dallas were in grave danger from our enemy. Quickly, we finished what we were doing and rushed in to help them. Auntie Rebecca gave me the gold knife and we went to town on those enemies! Unfortunately, Jon and Dallas died in battle before we vanquished the enemy. So we encased their bodies in bubble wrap and put them in a cardboard box. Then I woke up soon afterwards... if Dallas finds / reads this: no, I don't have anything against you! o_O

Now, to finish checking my friends page / email. I think I'll head on over to the townhouse sometime this afternoon if I don't fall asleep first, and do the errands tomorrow or the next day. Man, time goes by fast... I bet SNAKES ON A PLANE references will be made after Jon and Nate have worship practice. (and maybe even during REQUIEM FOR A DREAM with Jeremy!)


ARBY'S HORSEY SAUCE

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 1 Preparation Time:0:00
Categories: Copycats, Sauces

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

1 cup Mayo
3 tablespoons Bottled horseradish cream sauce
1 tablespoon Sugar -- or 2 packs Equal

Mix all well. Keep refrigerated, tightly covered to use in 2 weeks. Do not freeze.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home