Monday, July 31, 2006

Mosquito bites, Sufjan Stevens, grammar

As I predicted, I was / am up past 4 AM just updating / catching up on my friends list on the weekend: more than 570 entries on LJ, and 97 on GJ. Thank goodness RQ isn't on my friends list anymore, otherwise I'd be insane right now! This mosquito bite (or whatever) is really bugging me too... damn itchy! ARGH!

When Jon and I were in Ethical Addictions, he told me that they were playing Sufjan Stevens: I recognized the music from somewhere, yes. Nice to have that clarification! His desktop picture was a steamer full of SLB.. yummy! We need to do another one of these next month, haha!

Steph, Henry, and I watched the kids exit the building via the first-floor window yesterday afternoon. Then we were reminded of Rapunzel and her long hair through the window. Wouldn't that hurt her to have someone climb up the tower on her hair? OUCH!

Yesterday night, it was Jose's birthday. I corrected my sister since she used the wrong "its" / "it's" form to say "it's Jose's birthday! :)" on the screen... she used the correct one to announce "it's snacktime!" Justin also wondered what was wrong: hey, I notice these things! I also notice pluralizations that are off when you change "my heart" to "our hearts," and the next line says something about "it [the heart] being forever yours") Oh well.

On one of the occasions where we ate outside, I overheard Jon and Jeremy at the next table telling Chrystal about people with long names / multiple middle names. Eric has two middle names, and so does Jeremy: Jeremy told Chrystal what his full name was, and I think Jon told Chrystal about Eric's full name. Knowing this information is pretty interesting, hehe.

Jon picked Hillsongs as the travelling music for the trip home. Steph's yurting CD from last summer (labelled as "the BEST CD EVER!") was in there, but he didn't want to listen to that. Having been exposed to that in the recent past, neither did I! Stuff like the Spice Girls and Abba or whatever else is on there (I didn't take a long look at the tracklist) is not what we'd want to endure for two hours! I saw exactly why he didn't want to listen to it, heh.

Now it's time to fall into bed, knowing that I'm all caught up. (sure, there's a certain message board, but I'll never read everything there :P)


name
age
favorite color
DOB
name of crush
son Jeremy
son's middle nameJacob
daughterIsabella
daughter's middle name Maria
This Fun Quiz created by jacquie at BlogQuiz.Net
Leo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



Hey, Jeremy Jacob and Isabella Maria actually do sound like nice names! :)


Your Vampire Name Is...

Queen of Evil



You Are 52% Bipolar

You're a bit moody, and at times, your moods can be a bit extreme.
It's up to you to decide if you're simply dramatic... or slightly bipolar.



Your Wrestler Name Is...

Big Mama Demonica

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home