Friday, July 14, 2006

The day should start at 6 AM, yo! / DRAGON WARRIOR, OBLIVION, and dungeons

Note: LJ Bitch-O-Meter / LJ Tales of Symphonia (Tethe'alla version) / LJ What's Up? blogquizzes. (by Chris, Meowzy, and Michael)


Eric M. got on MSN after midnight to ask me what day this was, since I'd kinda forgotten last Friday. For laughs, I decided to tell him that I had no idea... then I said that it was technically Friday, but I still thought of it as Thursday. He figured that I looked at the computer clock to figure that out (which wasn't good), but that I was right: the day should start at 6 AM, since he still thought of it as Thursday too.

Corey's been telling me that I should play Dragon Warrior because then I get to kill lots of monsters like slimes and such between levels. I remember that game: my brother and I logged many hours playing the first four versions on the (Super) Nintendo whenever we rented it / bought it from Blockbuster or Rogers Video... ah, the good times! :D

He's also been telling me a bunch of stuff about the game HE's been playing (Oblivion) while I go around (redesigned) LJ dungeons. If you add interests or friends, your dungeon design will change completely and it's like a whole new game! (a sense of accomplishment IS there, despite what Corey likes to tell me...)

[00:33:45] mrptptpt: but how would you even turn me invisible in the first place? I have a 100% resistance to magic right now, and even a 75% reflection of physical damage.
[00:55:50] Corey: I also have a full set of glass armor, the strongest light armor there is, plus all of it is enchanted to make me even stronger! :P and I have a really strong enchanted sword that steals your soul when you die, so I can use it to recharge my staff that shoots high powered lightning bolts, or my enchanted bow :P
[01:27:00] Corey: I also have enchanted necklaces / rings that reflect 75% of all physical damage back onto the attacker :P I have magic to let me breathe underwater, walk on water, restore my health, summon all sorts of monsters to fight alongside me, or I can simply burn enemies alive :D
[01:34:34] Corey: well, I have a team of assassins that follow my every command, a tower where I can create magic spells or enchant weapons / armor, or permanently summon a fire / frost / earth elemental to travel with me and protect me :P I also have an undead horse with glowing red eyes that fights a little bit too, and if he's killed, he just comes back to life! :P
[01:35:06] Corey: plus there's about 9 billion dungeons / caves / towns / temples / etc... all over the place


Oh man. Here is Karen's full response to the emails that Terry and Eric sent the group earlier today:

Hi David Fellowship:

Thank you, Terry and Eric, for your caring responses and excellent suggestions. Yes, absolutely, it is best and truly loving for each side dish to be large enough so that no one is left out. Alan, thank you for offering tons of mashed potatoes. How wonderful and generous of you. Thank you to all inner beauties who are giving specific, committed responses to the Evite! Thank you for loving the fellowship.

This Friday, July 14th, after the program, we'll discuss our corporate strategy for the side dishes.

Thank you again for your concern. Look forward to seeing you Friday.

In Christ,
Karen Choo

P.S. Note that transporting tons of piping-hot mashed potatoes requires strategy and focus. Alan has really stepped up for the Fellowship. When every square inch of a passenger vehicle is completely filled with super-hot mashed potatoes, the entire interior of the vehicle including upholstery, dashboard, and trunk must be protected meticulously with thick linings of plastic wrap or foil. For safety and visibility, key tunnels must be dug through the mashed potatoes to allow the driver to operate the vehicle and to see through its windows. As cargo will be hot, the driver must wear a full body mitt which is like oven mitts, but made as a bodysuit. (Thank you, Alan. Everyone loves mashed potatoes.)


"Corporate strategy for the side dishes"? "Truly loving for each side dish to be large..."? "Inner beauties"? Oh, dear... o_O


How often do you listen to music?
Can you replay entire songs in your head?
Has a song ever made a major impact on you?
Do you have a soundtrack to your life?
Do you ever compare moments in your life to song?
Do you have songs that remind you of friends?
Family?
Carry batteries with you to your MP3 player?
You like music.
58%
You lothe music.
8%
Music owns you.
43%
You have no idea about the concept of music.
19%
You're nuts.
92%
You really didn't wanna take this quiz.
52%
You can tell I'm new at making quizzes.
28%
You've been living under a rock for ages.
83%
This Fun Quiz created by Tabitha at BlogQuiz.Net
Free Daily Horoscopes at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home