Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finished the White Chamber! / My Confessions / Family Guy and more blogquizzes

Note: LJ Robotech PRG Death / LJ Friends' Future Videogame Style / Madame Lucia's LJ Crystal Ball blogquizzes. (by Mycol, Jamie, and Marcelle)


Thank goodness for autosaves! Earlier tonight, I finished the White Chamber. Pretty good little game. :)

This is a Fellowship-related email that I just got... way too perky. I am a night person, but honestly. Who really breaks out into cheers when it's Bible Study time? (yes, I'm being amusingly cynical here...)

Hi David Fellowship:

This Friday, June 23rd is Bible Study. Two, four, six, eight! What do we appreciate? Bible Study! Bible Study! Yeah.... Bible Study!

Contact your leader! Contact your leader! Confirm... attendance! Yeah, attendance! Hooray!

Keep it pretty! Love Jesus and go to Bible Study.


I swear, if I have to see the words "keep it pretty" one more time in these emails, I'll spontaneously combust. :P (and I *know* I'll have to see them... sigh!)


Here's a confessions survey from Amy in a Myspace bulletin:

Mark your confessions:

[x] I talk too much when I get really nervous.

[x] I am really ticklish.

[] I'm afraid of the dark.

[] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open.

[] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.

[] I am homosexual.

[x] I believe in true love.

[x] I've run away from home.

[] I listen to political news.

[] I collect comic books.

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I've stayed out all night.

[] I open up to others easily.

[] I am keeping a secret from the world.

[] I watch the news.

[] I love Disney movies.

[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.

[] I am a sucker for brown eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes.

[] I don't kill bugs.

[x] I've slipped and fallen in public.

[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.

[] I love Spam.

[] I bake well.

[] I have worn pajamas to class.

[x] I want a job.

[] I've talked on a phone for 6+ hours.

[] I love Dr. Phil.

[simultaneously?] I've had a crush on more than one person.

[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

[x] I am self-conscious.

[x] I love to laugh.

[x] I have tried alcohol.

[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.

[] I have tried a cigarette.

[] I have smoked a pack in one day.

[] I loved Lord of the Flies.

[x] I use cough drops when I'm not sick.

[] I can't swallow pills.

[] I have a lot of scars.

[] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.

[x] I like chocolate.

[x] I bite my nails.

[x] I am not comfortable with being me.

[] I play cell phone games when I'm bored.

[x] I've gotten lost in a big city.

[x] I've thought of suicide before.

[x] I've seen a shooting star.

[x] I've hugged a stranger.

[] I've been in a fist fight.

[] I've laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.

[x] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.

[] I've made out in an elevator.

[] I've kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.

[] I've been skydiving.

[] I've been bungee jumping.

[x] I've gotten stitches.

[] I drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.

[x] I've bitten someone.

[x] I've been to Niagara Falls.

[] I've gotten the chicken pox.

[x] I've been in a car accident.

[] I've been to Germany.

[x] I've ridden in a taxi.

[x] I've shoplifted.

[] I've been fired.

[x] I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[] I've stolen something from a job.

[] I've gone on a blind date.

[] I've had a crush on a teacher / coach.

[] I've celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

[] I've been to Europe.

[] I've slept with a co-worker and / or employee.

[] I have a list of people I want to hurt.

[] I've ridden in a car for over 400 miles in one day.

[x] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[] I've thrown up in a car.

[x] I've cried in public.

[] I've walked purposely into traffic with my eyes closed.

[x] I've liked someone even though I knew I shouldn't have.


Your Name
Your favorite colour
DOB
You will live inToronto
You will marrySomebody in your Class
You will have how many kids2
Your job will beButt Doctor
You will earn$2 a day
This Fun Quiz created by Felicia at BlogQuiz.Net
Up to the minute Sport News at NewsDump



HAHAHAHA at the Butt Doctor part! :D


What is your name?
What gender are you?
Have you ever done anything you regret?
Have you ever watched Family Guy?
Which character do you like best?
Which Family Guy Character are you?Stewie
This Fun Quiz created by Chester at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



Sweet! I get my favorite! :D


What did you do this weekend?
How ofter does he / she come up in conversation?
Do you ever dream about him / her?
Would you answer your phone if he / she called you?
Do you check your phone to see if he / she called?
When did you last see him / her?
When you see him / her at a party, you....
Did you love him / her?
You're over it...True
You're working through it...False
You are so not over it...True
This Fun Quiz created by Rachael at BlogQuiz.Net
Leo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



How can I be "over it" and "so not over it" at the same time? Stupid quiz. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home