Saturday, June 17, 2006

YoYo, Ivan, amusing kids, and a really long survey

Sam and his brother Jeremy picked me up, and apparently Mike didn't need a ride since Joey was there... "since when are you not on the computer?!... Joey has a manual to pick up chicks?!... oh, his ANNUAL! I thought you said he had a manual... he deserves his own chapter... no, wait... give him the whole manual!" Hahaha. Then we went to pick up YoYo from Parker Place: she had to be at church early for Floodlight, and asked me where Steph was since she hadn't seen her since she got baptized. I had no idea if she'd be there tonight, heh. Sam was supposed to have a whole carload of people, but Ivan forgot to tell him about a dentist appointment... whoops!

The closing Awana ceremony went well: the kids were so cute when sharing the Creation story with us! Before that, Vivian was showing Sarah grad pictures of Joey / Emily / Vivian Lam / Isabel. Jason and Amos thought I'd gotten gypped with my six-year-service pin, but I hadn't... those are quirky teens! Michelle L.'s kids Ryan and Ethan are amusing as well: "How could you understand what I was saying when you don't really speak Chinese? Do you know what Chinese is?" Hahaha, so quirky!

Actually, my sister just called. She was mock-sad that I didn't have dinner with her: well, she hadn't called me back by the time I had to leave for Awana! I told her about Terrence's messages, too. As I thought, she wasn't at Floodlight... apparently, she has to pick up Terrence and his dad at the ferry terminal. Maybe we might go for bubble tea later. Who knows?


Here's a long survey from David K., in a Myspace bulletin:

MISSION: GET THROUGH THIS MASSIVE QUIZ TRUTHFULLY. DON'T DIE ON THE WAY!

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and start the water? Start the water first.

2. Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle? Sometimes.

3. Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essence commercial? No.

4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? No.

5. Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No, the age gap was large enough that I never had to go through that!

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Ew, no!

7. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Yes, and that hurts!

8. How old do you look? Uh... I had some dumb bus driver tell me that I looked 12 once...

9. How old do you act? 20.

10. What's the last song you sang? The Awana theme song.

11. Have you recently become a member of anything? No.

12. What are your plans for the weekend? At this point, nothing really except church.

13. Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? Closed.

14. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? No.

15. Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating? No, I'm not stupid.

16. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be? The person who got killed first.

17. Have you ever called anyone a bitch? Yes.

18. Have you ever been called a bitch? Yes.

19. Have you ever smuggled something into Canada? No.

20. Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive? I wish.

21. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Uh, I guess...

22. Have you ever finished off the popcorn? Yes.

23. How many people do you think would come to your funeral? Maybe 60 to 100, depending on the church people still alive at the time...

24. How many of them would come just to make sure you're dead? A few, since I figure those people are everywhere.

25. Do you have more enemies or more friends? Friends, I hope.

26. Have you ever sent an anonymous letter? No.

27. Can you fix your own car? No car here.

28. Have you ever turned someone down for a date? No.

29. Are you smarter than your friends? Sometimes, about certain things.

30. Have you ever stolen anything from your friends? No. Never.

31. Have you ever been to jail? No.

32. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes, a long time ago.

33. Do you like the smell of beer? Depends.

34. Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream? Yes.

35. Have you ever given to charity? I think so.

36. Would you kill a dog for $1000? I don't think so.

37. Do you sometimes get depressed? People don't get depressed "sometimes." You either are or you aren't. I haven't been sad about my life in a while.

38. Do you live with your parents? Thank goodness I don't.

39. Do you have plans for your future? Yes.


X MARKS THE SPOT

You are:
[x] short, under 5'4
[] 5'4 -5'6''
[] 5' 6.5''
[] 5'7" - 6'0
[] tall, 6'1 and up

NATURAL
[] blonde
[] red head
[] brown
[]dirty blonde / light brown
[] dark brown with blonde
[x] it's not black, but like super close to it
[] black
[] ash blonde

[] blue-eyed
[x] brown-eyed
[] green-eyed
[] hazel-eyed
[] gold / gray-eyed
[] silver / gray-eyed
[] blue / green / grey-eyed
[] brown / black-eyed
[] blue / gray-eyed
[] they change colors


[x]glasses
[] contacts
[] neither

[] short hair
[x] medium hair
[] long hair

Your favorite color(s) are?
[] red
[] khaki
[] aqua
[] pink
[] hot pink
[] yellow
[x] black
[] green
[] lime green
[x] blue
[] white
[] turquoise
[]silver
[x] purple
[] brown
[] orange
[] gray
[] maroon
[x] gold
[] teal
[] clear
[] bronze
[] burgundy
[] don't really care
[] I don't believe in favorite colors

Some things you've done?
[x] ice skating
[x] hiking
[] kayaking
[] rafting
[] water skiing
[x] camping
[x] horseback riding
[] bodysurfing and skim boarding
[] surfing
[] snowboarding
[] skiing
[x] dancing
[] skateboarding
[] cheerleading
[] lacrosse
[] street hockey
[] gymnastics
[] martial arts
[] baton twirling / colorguard
[x] swimming
[] wakeboarding
[] tubing

What do you like listening to?
[] pop
[] country
[x] Christian
[] classical
[x] techno
[] oldies
[] opera
[] 80's
[] disco
[] rap
[x] classic rock
[x] rock
[x] punk
[x] metal
[] hip hop
[] R&B
[] emo
[] reggae / dancehall / reggaeton
[x] extreme death metal

The pets you have HAD?
[] cat(s)
[] dog(s)
[] lizard(s)
[] rat(s)
[] ferret(s)
[] bunny / bunnies
[x] fish
[] duck(s)
[] horse(s)
[] bird(s)
[] frog(s)
[] hermit crab
[] turtle
[] hamster
[] snake
[] gerbil
[] guinea pig
[] pig
[] goat
[] chinchilla
[] tarantula
[] geese
[] baby chicks
[] none
[] hedgehog
[] snail
[] piranha
[] seagull
[] newt
[] sheep

your confessions:
[] I'm afraid of the quiet
[] My feet are really ticklish
[] I'm afraid of the dark
[x] I've collected comic books
[x] I shut out others
[] I open up to others easily
[x] I read the newspaper
[] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for eyes
[] I don't kill bugs
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[] I love Martha Stewart
[] I am guilty of TYPiiNG LiiKE THiiS
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I love to laugh
[] I've smoked cigarettes
[] I can't swallow pills
[x] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] Gotten lost in the city
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[] Made out in an elevator
[] Been skydiving
[] Been bungee-jumping
[x] Bitten someone
[] Dressed up like the opposite sex
[] Egged a house / car
[] Smashed into a car
[] Been fired
[] Been skinny dipping

Have you ever...
[] made out in the rain
[] danced in the rain
[x] seen a shooting star
[x] gotten stitches
[x] eaten sushi
[] gotten the chicken pox
[x] ridden in a taxi
[x] been on a cruise ship
[] driven over 400 miles in one day
[] been on a plane by yourself
[x] had surgery
[] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[] gotten a black eye
[x] watched an entire baseball game

Do you like...
[x] old movies
[] musicals
[x] blasting music in your car
[x] foreign foods
[] Pokemon
[] Christmas time
[x] donuts
[x] animals
[x] coffee
[x] tea

TWOS OF EVERY KIND

Two Names You Go By Other Than Your Real Name: Sarne and Dude.

Two Parts of Your Heritage: Only one... Chinese!

Two Things That Scare You: Not having the support of friends / family, and not being true to myself.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: sfls and sldjf.

Two Things You Want in a Relationship other than Real Love: Trust and fun.

Two Things that Appeal to You In a Guy / Girl: Eyes and sense of humor.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music and decorating things with stickers.

Two Things You Want Really Badly: A special someone (ha, like that'll ever happen!) and a normal sleeping pattern!

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Go to Europe / Australia, and school everyone in general spelling.

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: Salisbury Steak and how I'll get to church tomorrow.

Two people I haven't talked to in a while: Hannah and Sarah.

Two favorite animals: Cats, dragons.

Two Reasons you're doing this survey: Boredom, basically.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?: At least two.

What color do you wear most often? Blue.

Least favorite color?: Puke green.

Last song heard on the radio? Matthew Good Band, Apparitions

Are you happy with your life right now? I suppose.

Who did you last call on your cell phone? No cell phone here.

[Do you own a...]
PS2?: No.
XBOX [360]?: No.
PSP?: No.
Gamecube?: No.
SIDEKICK?: No.
DIGITAL CAMERA?: No.

Do you shop at stores like Hollister and Abercrombie? I'd rather kill myself.

Last thing you bought that was over 50 dollars? sdf

How's the weather?: Sunny.

When do you start summer break?: What?!

Are you missing someone right now?: Eh... not really.

What chores do you have around the house? Everything, since I live by myself.

One word to describe you: Quirky.

Do you find yourself attractive?: No.

Why is the first person in your Top 8 in that spot? Default. Can I change?!

What would you rather be doing right now?: Sleeping. (yes, now :P)

What should you be doing right now? Preparing dinner for my stomach!

Who did you hang with today?: All the Awana kids and leaders.

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday? ... one.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Green.

Q: Name one thing that you do every day? Eat.

Q: What's the color of your bedroom walls? Beige.

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? $25.

Q: What's your favorite sport? Hockey.

Q: I can't wait till...? I can go for beer / drinks again.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad? A couple weeks ago.

Q: Who got you to join Myspace? Nobody did... I thought it would be a good tool to keep in touch with people. Not really!

Q: What did you have for dinner last night? Turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, and veggies.

Q: Is Tom on your friends list? No, I just deleted him recently.

Q: Look to your left. What's there? My bookshelf full of CDs.

Q: What website do you visit the most? I'm on five all the time: Yahoo Mail, LJ friends, GJ friends, Blogger, and OK Cupid.

Q: Do you have plants in your room? No.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? My glasses somehow hurt my ear for some reason. What's up with that?!

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Richmond.

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink? Don't have one.

Q: Recent time you were really upset? Probably the weekend of the most awkward wedding ever! (June 3)

1. Last person you saw: Michelle, Ryan, and Ethan.
2. Last person you hugged: No idea.
3. Last person you shopped with: Nina.
4. Last person you IM'ed: Eric M.
5. Last song you listened to: the Boredoms, Molecicco
6. What are you doing now: Filling in the answers to this survey.
7. What are you doing tonight: Chilling here, I figure.
8. Last person you kissed: No comment.


Your Super-Sexy Panties Are
Mesh Overlay String Bikini



You Should Visit Brazil

If you're looking for an extreme yet chill vacation, Brazil is perfect for you.
Go wild at Carnaval, get lost in the Amazon, and relax checking out the beautiful people on the beach.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home