Monday, June 19, 2006

Bodily reaction to stress, memories of THIRTEEN, dreaming of PG, winged beetles in urine

My bodily reaction to a lot of stress seems to be back again, and I'm not sure why the malaise chooses to plague me now. It's not like I've been eating a LOT of greasy things like the time it came back for a week or so in 2003 when the guys and I had Pho (the days when Eric could actually have bubble tea!), watched Thirteen, went to Nathan's, bugged Jessica at Starbucks, ate at Sodas [a 50s-type diner place], watched a dubbed version of Crouching Tiger, and went to Chianti's for the pasta special) over the course of a September weekend.

Pity I don't have any ginger ale around here, as I just finished some recently, and I don't really feel like going out to buy more right now. When I finally was able to get back to sleep, I dreamed that Daniel and Joe were moving a lot of Pastor Glen's electronic devices (computers, speakers, etc.) from white shelves. He was outside a building and wanted bread with Tylenol in it. For some reason, Eunice's niece Avery was there in the dream and she wanted to choose her own dresses. I remember checking my Blogger posts and searching on the word "behavior," which pulled up entries referencing Dawn, good times, various news links, and a boy with winged beetles in his urine (this really happened in June 2003!). o_O

I feel better now, but you never know when it's going to strike again! :P

Maybe I should phone Glen and Lillian, but it's been so long that I don't even remember their phone number! Perhaps I'll ask Helen K. when I see her, haha.


According to Corey, this is how they do spoiler boxes in HTML on the Something Awful forums... yay for MSN conversations and information! :D (mouse over the box to be spoiled, heh)

stuff to be spoilered

Since that didn't particularly work, I asked TQC...

LALALA

Spoiler: LALALA

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home