Friday, June 23, 2006

"Enjoying the single life," are you? / Scumm VM / Quizzes

Note: LJ Sexual Fantasies / the wonderful fugitive LJ corndog quiz / LJ monkey blogquizzes. (by Matthew, Rachel, and Sage)

Eric H. finally showed up on MSN earlier tonight, saying that he'd been busy with work. No worries, since I understand completely. He wants to hang out on Saturday (especially since my afternoons are free now), but first has to see if his parents have anything planned: good call! He said he'd call, but I'll be at Fellowship tomorrow night... email sounds good!

I asked how he was, and he commented that he was "enjoying the single life." The last time we talked, he still had a girlfriend (Fay) in China, so I asked if I was missing something...


[21:16:53] (o)*-)for my zui ai de bao bei (x) lo, 她會快快來。。。當然真甜 la﹗: HI
[21:17:52] Flami: Nose-Breath has beat sickness DOWN!: oh hey! look who shows up on MSN... :P

[cut irrelevant conversation about my brother coming back in three days now and other stuff]

[21:39:04] Flami: so what's up with you?
[21:39:58] Eric H.: working..... and enjoying the single life
[21:40:00] Eric H.: haha
[21:42:42] Flami: enjoying the single life, eh?
[21:42:48] Flami: hmm... am I missing something?
[21:55:01] Eric H.: maybe we should hang out so that I can UPDATE my blogs, haha
[21:55:55] Flami: haha, maybe... by the way, did I miss something?
[21:56:15] Eric H.: ??
[21:57:10] Flami: [21:39:58] Eric H.: working..... and enjoying the single life
[21:57:41] Flami: so... does this mean you're single? or am I reading things wrong?
[22:03:22] Eric H.: how come you have my old name??
[22:04:06] Flami: this is Trillian.. it tends to be weird with MSN
[22:04:12] Eric H.: icic
[22:05:24] Flami: so... single? not that I want to pry and such (of course not), but your comment made me wonder
[22:06:00] Eric H.: haha.. now you know
[22:07:46] Flami: now I know about... ?? ah, let me guess... one of you initiated a breakup for certain reasons
[22:08:30] Eric H.: you are WRONG......
[22:08:50] Eric H.: I was just referring my time away from her now..... feels like "SINGLE"
[22:09:44] Flami: geez, you're going to give people a heart attack with that :P
[22:10:27] Eric H.: sorry, sorry....
[22:11:13] Flami: you see, when most people say "I'm enjoying the single life," it means that they are in fact single and not currently in a relationship with anyone... that could even mean that they're seeing people... the single life means picking up girls and stuff :P not being attached :P
[22:13:10] Eric H.: ok.. got it
[22:14:34] Flami: you can see how that would be confusing... you'd probably get in trouble with Fay if you said that to her :P

Hahaha, that would be interesting if he posted it in LFA. Just to see how people there would react if he described "the single life" as such, hehe. Not that I'd do it for him, of course. ;)

As Bob Dylan would say, that was a case of Mixed-Up Confusion there! At least I got a chance to educate / illuminate him on the English language, heh. Oh, and if this hangout does happen, I'm going to introduce him to Ben and Jerry's ice cream too. (it may not be fresh from the 7-11 freezer as it was for Steph and Vivian last Tuesday, but hey... you can't have everything! :P)


Corey told me about the Scumm VM website. When he mentioned "sourceforge," I told him that it reminded me of Jeremy. Of course, he had to take it the p*rn star route: "Ron Jeremy?" I ignored that, and thought his previous "Jeremy" riff was better.. Pearl Jam's Jeremy was a good song, after all. ;)


Name:
Favorite rock group:
Current mood:
What will happen to you today:Your toilet overflows, flooding your bathroom.
Will your luck improve?False
Chance that you will have a nervous breakdown:
96%
Will you need to see a psychiatrist?Nah, you just go with the flow.
How many days will it take you to recover?4,572
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



Note: I'm not stoned at the moment (or ever :P)... I just thought that this result was the most hilarious! ("go with the flow when your toilet overflows in the bathrooom") Hahaha, maybe I'm too immature. But it's quirky! :D
Too bad that my luck never improves / I'll certainly have a nervous breakdown / it takes so long to recover, though!


why are you a bitchin' celebrity?
who are your best buddies?
how often do you talk to your mum?
what could you not live without?
Kevin Smith. awesome or soooo overrated?
you can barely remember...what the name of Gargamel's cat was... man, I KNOW this one!
your favourite person ever is...fiddy cent. peace out, nigga!
the magazines say you're ...an inspiration to the young children, full of grace
you will...keep doing what you do best, and become a solid part of history!
and then you'll be replaced by...no one! you are irreplaceable, man!
This Fun Quiz created by donna at BlogQuiz.Net
Pisces Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



Fifty Cent as my favorite person?! Hahaha, suuuuuure...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home