Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sleep, toothpaste, French, spending, and quizzes

Thank goodness there's no Awana today because of Easter weekend, because I got up at 3:50 PM! Let's just say that if I got up at that time any other Saturday, Sam would really be wondering where I'd got to!

As I was changing my toothpaste because the lid of the old tube fell into the sink (eww), I noticed the French side said Renforce l'émail. Yes, of course I still sorta know a fair bit of French thanks to school, but you can guess what the first thing I thought of was, heh. (it's really "Reinforces enamel")

I've also figured out where the holes in my spending have been in the last couple of months. Let's just say that it's a good thing those aren't monthly expenses and leave it at that, mmkay? :P (yes, I am working on it... no worries...)


You Are Peeps

You're the type that's more likely to play with your food than actually eat it.



So Good! :D
You scored 61% Best Seller and 57% Classic!
Oh, yes, somehow you made it. Did you cheat? I hope not. Sophocles is reported to have said, "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating." Meh, I'll trust you this time. Anyway, I hope you've had a good time.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 27% on Best Seller
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 45% on Classic
Link: The Book Character-Savvy Test written by Vorpal_Bunny on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



True English Nerd
You scored 78 erudition!

Not only do you know your subjects from your objects and your definite from your indefinite articles, but you've got quite a handle on the literature and the history of the language as well. Huzzah, and well done! The English snobs of Boston salute you.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 52% on erudition
Link: The Are You Truly Erudite? Test written by okellelala on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



You scored as Princess Zelda. You're Zelda! You like swords and you love Link... yeah!

Princess Zelda

80%

Princess Daisy

60%

Princess Peach

40%

which Nintendo princess are you??
created with QuizFarm.com



You scored as New School Punk. New School punk happened when image became more important than substance to punk fans. Sporting a multi-colored mohawk and safety pins became synonymous with being "punk rock" although Old School Punk was, in actuality, backlash against the social and political issues of the late 70's and early 80's. New School Punk had all of the anger, but none of the justification.

New School Punk

65%

Neo Goth

60%

Kindergoth

55%

Old School Punk

55%

Mope Rocker

45%

Elder Goth

45%

Industrialist

35%

Synthpop Devoteé

30%

Bondage Freak

30%

Emo Kid

20%

Which musical counterculture do you fit in with?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home