Saturday, April 01, 2006

Unusual names, Girl Scout cookies, Strong Bad, robots, Phil and Melia, strollers, hockey, DEFINITELY

List of unusual personal names from Answers.com (see here for more!)

Apparently, it's the first day of Girl Scout Cookie season. Good thing I don't know any Girl Scouts, or I'd have even more of a spending problem. =/

Strong Bad singing about the difference between "its" and "it's"

HAHAHA. Ryan just wondered whether I was human or not, because of my response of "I see" to his picture of a white Jedi cloak. Reminds me of Spoz and his jokingly thinking I was a robot because I insist on spelling things as correctly as possible in IM conversations, hehe. ("you seem more human on ICQ than MSN, dude...")

I called Melia to tell her that I wouldn't be able to make it: I'm okay, just ride-less. Her brother Phil answered the phone: hey, it's his birthday tomorrow! I'd celebrate it with hot and sour soup, but it's a Sunday... maybe later in the week, haha.

I had a weird dream which involved my friends Vernon, Sarah, Daniel, Michelle, Connie, and Jenny lugging six baby strollers and other papers / boxes / paraphernalia onto a looping bus from Ikea. My brother showed up in a crowd of people, and had someone else tell him that little Rosanna from church was giving him a present of some sort... which he seemed okay about. To my knowledge, Vernon and Sarah aren't having a baby, and neither are Daniel and Michelle. (Connie and Jenny are sisters, so let's not even GO there! :P)

The Canucks won 2-1 against the Minnesota Wild the other night: yay for scoring with 6.1 seconds left! However, the Wild turned the tables against us yesterday: Koivu made up for his costly mistake and scored the only shootout goal for a Minnesota win by the same score. Ah well...


This is a cool sparkly glittery "Definitely" image:




You Are a Black and White Cookie

You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,