Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Silly LJ Guilt Thing

Well, the Nyquil kinda-sorta worked... it made me sleepy earlier than normal. It kinda made me sleep better, but I woke up at 10:15 this morning. I can't tell whether it was because of the sun or the people talking in the hallway (ugh!), but I kinda wanted to get up earlier so I could do stuff. I'm not going out by myself in the next couple of weeks: it's very bad for my wallet. =/

Must MSN Eric H. sometime... we still have to make up for that hangout time, haha.


Tagged by Jamie:





Guilt
What is yours?
Explain yourself
Culinary: Microwaveable meals They're so convenient and easy if you're in a hurry!
Literary: Bathroom Readers, weird books, true crime The first has something for everyone (why do you think they're my stock gift?!), the second has a lot of quirkiness, and the third is very interesting from a psychological / historical standpoint.
Audiovisual: Pop-Up Video You can learn all sorts of little factoids from that show.. it's amazing!
Musical: Can't be contained in this box! I like a lot of things, and hate a lot of things too! Likes: Everclear, Ministry, Children of Bodom, Our Lady Peace, etc. Hates: Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, etc.
Celebrity: Mattias Ohlund His accent's so cute, and he just looks good, haha. End of discussion. Now if I could only remember the name of that draft pick I showed Eric last summer at Nathan's...


Now I tag:-

Whoever wants to do it.


to complete this same Quiz, It's HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home