Friday, February 24, 2006

Silliness about beer / AGM / talking to computers, and how evil I am...

Random thoughts:

1. Talking to computer monitors is not a sign of going crazy if you can't actually talk to the person behind the instant messages. (and even if you can, sometimes it's better that they're spared your reaction!)

2. Some things will never taste as good as they did the first time you experienced them. (case in point: these curry chips!)

3. Drinking six beers at a time is probably not the best thing for me, even if Corey thinks I should start now. (besides, I only have three cans!)

4. I'm apparently one of only nine people who can vote in tomorrow's Fellowship AGM. I am not one for asking a whole load of questions, but I guess I better get a ride from Eric. We'll figure it out tomorrow, I suppose... we almost always do. ;) Randal just sent me an email to confirm this, and wants me to please come. I can definitely understand the need to meet quorum with voting members, as illustrated in the recent church AGM where we missed it by ONE person! (I still can't believe it, hahaha) According to Karen Choo, Andrea / Frances / Lesley are "Holy Refreshments Girls." Too silly for me... I think I'll leave my Moose Tracks ice cream with Andrea or Frances, thanks. :P

5. Those ideas I had for my journal that I referenced in the last entry might better be suited to useless_facts / random_musings / Anything You Want To Say. Or I can cross-post like I'm a maniac. ;)

6. Too bad I won't be able to make it to Candy's summer party, but it's probably for the best if the He / She / It Beast from Arizona (aka Erik Gagnon) is coming... I used to like him / her / it, but not anymore. Honestly, I post what I want in MY journal. If you have a problem with it, don't read it... or at least TALK IT OUT with me instead of ending things in an unreasonable fit of pique. I hate to get all grade-school ("I'm not going if he / she / it is going!"), but this is MY blog! :P


You Are 38% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home