Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dreams about Greg, Brandon, Jen, 1980, Stella, dead Benjamin, and more!

Yay for Nyquil doing its job! :D

I *did* want to dream of friends and nice people (as a change from family members being in my dreams :P), but not necessarily like this!


I had one dream about old schoolmates I haven't thought of in a long time. Basically, Greg and Brandon were on a boat with a bunch of others. We were trying to get into the 1980 record books for sporting events combined with dancing. So we decided to make like the Go-Go dancers in Vegas and kick our heels up while dancing after we'd raced in cars around a track. For some reason, Emily decided to get in on the act with blue foam mats like the ones you'd sleep / do exercises on. After I looked around for a free washroom (don't ask), I eventually found one behind sliding doors and did my thing there. We all made it into the record books under the name "Quarterback Races." That's all I remember out of that one.

Then I had another dream about a bunch of church people congregating at Trinity to see Billy and Stella's new baby Benjamin. Jen and I were close in this dream, and we plunged down to our dorm floors together in an elevator-like contraption. After a while, Billy came from the Trinity hospital (no such thing in real life, I don't think) with the sad news that Stella had been nursing the baby and then it died. Some time later, we were all sitting around a table looking at a bunch of Christian magazines. The dead baby was in a high chair for some reason... he looked like a cross between Tim and Maxine's Joshua and the baby below. (I don't know what he looks like in real life... according to Andrea, he looks like Billy) For some reason, we were looking for references to the dead baby in these magazines. One of them came out just a couple of days before the death, so wouldn't have anything in it about that. But when we looked at a different magazine issue, it came out a couple of days after the death, and so had blurbs about it. After that, we all comforted Billy and Stella... then I woke up.

Weird dreams! No, of course I'm not going to tell my friends that I dreamed of their newborn baby being dead! o_O


Image hosting by Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home