Monday, February 27, 2006

Paying off newspaper bill, online banking, tag loss, OP links, DVDA, Steph's birthday pics, smileys

I paid off my newspaper bill by doing some online banking, which I should have done a while ago... I got the bill on the due date, with almost no money in my account. (oh December, why do you hurt me so?) At least the banking site looks better than it did the last time I checked my balance online... and easier to navigate, too! :D

I just lost a whole bunch of tags by editing an entry elsewhere. I thought they'd retain the tags like usual, but no... whenever I try to edit the tags, my journal always comes up as invalid. Support's been no help in this matter, either. *grrr*

There's apparently a band called DVDA. Well, okay... it's not actually CALLED by those initials. Its actual name is what those initials STAND for... but I'm not posting that here. If you don't know, Google it. Then you'll see why I don't want to post the actual name. Ruben told me that Trey Parker and Matt Stone (SOUTH PARK creators) are behind the band. I was going to tell Corey, but that tidbit sounds like something he told me a while ago! Eeep.. the band names people come up with are certainly something else!

Note to self: Do not link to Our Place except in posts not open to the public. They want to keep it on the down-low. ;)

Steph sent us Vanessa's Snapfish album of pictures from the birthday party. I'm not sharing them here since some of them could be considered R-rated... there was no nudity there! If you know Steph and her girls well, you'll know what kind of crazy stuff they can do. The birthday cake had a very scantily-clad woman on it, and that's all I'm saying about it! (although the pictures DO feature Danielle, Emily, and Melia playing around with the cow pillows!) Of course the pictures were also sent to Michelle: this is what she missed to be with her aunt at the restaurant! :D

I also have a new album of smileys. Right now, they're just replacement smileys for the ones that my ex-friend now denies me access to. If you have any you'd like to share, go right ahead! (I think Charlie will share his with the OP peeps, heh)


Note: LJ Friends as Animals / Random Things That My LJ Friends Say blogquizzes. (by Eling)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home