Friday, February 24, 2006

Chris Sykes FINALLY unfriended me! / Nyquil dreams / Shaw cable and new leases

YAY! CHRIS SYKES FINALLY UNFRIENDED ME!!!!! :D :D :D I think it was because I intimated in his last entry that his current infatuation was less than intelligent because she used Netspeak and had horrible spelling... I don't care, since that's what I think of most people who are like that. (unless I know them in real life and such) Now, to edit all my non-Chris entries! :D (and now I wish I'd saved that comment chain, but then it would probably make my eyes bleed after a while, heh) This means I can also get rid of two filters and edit a bunch of other entries, yay! Chris was immature, anyhow. :P


Ah, weird Nyquil-induced dreams... in this one, Auntie Allyn was at a summer conference with me and my favorite kid David. We were eating plain pizzas with black olives and spaghetti on them. My parents, Citrus, his parents, and Steph were also in this dream: they were trying to convince me and Randal to help them and Erin with preparing for this conference, and also to go to the conference. For some reason, this involved cutting black plastic plates / napkins in half because the church wanted to cut costs and the inevitable deficit from subsidies down. We ended up going, but spent most of the time away from everyone else just hanging out. Weird stuff, haha.

I paid bills today, and also called Sue: she did talk to the management company, and said that if I bring her a copy of the new lease when I get it signed and such, things are indeed a go. While I was on the phone with her, I asked about getting the cable hooked up again: the management will reimburse me for that bill up until I sign the lease, and I'm on my own after that. (makes sense) So then I called Shaw Cable and actually got my call answered pretty much right away, which was a surprise. (I was expecting to be put on hold forever, haha) They'll send someone out to install the cable hookup on Monday between 10 and 12, hopefully. Thank goodness I can pay that bill by phone too! I probably should have done this earlier, but it's finished now! (or it will be soon...)

Pastor Rebecca also sent the Awana people an email about some Rorheim Vision conference thing held during Spring Break week: it's six to seven hours long, but she'll see if she can condense it to four or five hours. I'll keep that in mind, and see what Sam says about it later. Not a fan of long conferences here, but you gotta do what you gotta do.



Leslie

Gold Medal Winner in...


QuizGalaxy!


Tobogganing battle


'What rejected olympic sport would you win gold in?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home