Thursday, February 16, 2006

No wonder I don't know what to have for dinner... there's too much choice!

Not all of this is from grocery shopping, but this is what happens when you go food-shopping two weeks in a row:

Soups:

Chicken & Wild Rice
Hearty Beef, Potato, and Tortellini
Cream of Vegetable
Beef Noodle Soup with Meatballs
Tomato Basil
Tomato
Chicken Sausage and Gumbo

Ramen:

Spicy beef
Vegetable
Spicy chicken
Beef x2
Chicken
Kimchi

Microwaveable Meals:

Stouffer's Lean Cuisine mango curry chicken
Stouffer's herb grilled salmon
Stouffer's Salisbury steak
Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo
Stouffer's beef pot pie
Stouffer's Large Portion Roast Turkey
three Michelina's Appetito bowls (Salmon Stuffed Ravioli, Cheese Filled Ziti, Italian Sausage and Penne)
Bassili's Best chicken lasagna x2
Safeway Macaroni and Cheese

Other Stuff:

Pasta
Bread / Blue Bonnet margarine / meat (for sandwiches)
Frozen veggies
Fruit / Veggies
three different kinds of milk (strawberry, banana, and regular 1%)
seven different kinds of juice (Apple, Hannepoot White Grape, Lychee, Guava, Pear, Youngberry, Mango)
rice pudding
25 Fruit-to-Go snacks
tapioca pudding
three different types of Astro yogurt (strawberry, raspberry, peach)
cookies
trail mix
lollipops
three cans of Kitsilano Maple Cream Ale
cereal
water
mini carrots
peanut-flavored wafers
mashed potatoes
gummi bears
salsa / mesquite Kettle chips
wasabi / soy sauce almonds
gum / mints
cheese scones
baby potatoes
smiley fries
Moose Tracks ice cream (preferably for dessert!)


No wonder I can't decide what to have for dinner! Too much choice, as Julie said to me in 2000 about vending machines at Summer Conference! (Brian wanted me to choose for her, hahaha!)

This is like the time I did this rushed dinner post, only now I don't have to leave in seven minutes for Fellowship. :P (I don't think I *did* eat anything then, but I went to Red Robin's afterwards with Eric M. / Jason Kay / Nathan anyhow... so it was all good. :D)


Edit: Corey says I should have macaroni & cheese with gummi bears and wasabi almonds, and a beef pot pie with a hole poked in it, used to fill the pot pie with "gum / mints," and uncooked pasta. I know I asked for his help, but that just sounds gross. :P

Although he does say that I ought to have MARCONI and cheese: "just say it wrong when you make it!" Uh, sure... and *I* definitely have weirdness taken care of?! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home