Monday, January 30, 2006

Sun and THE GAME

It may be as sunny as heck today, but I'm probably not going out. I was out / away from home for quite enough time this past weekend, and I prefer to save my money. (besides, I don't have anyone to hang with right now!) Heck, I was awoken by the power-washing... I think it's a good thing I managed to go to bed at the time I did. Even if it was three hours after I told Corey that I'd most likely follow him to bed since that warm bath / shower made me sleepy... why must you be so addictive, Bookworm / MSN? Of course, that means a sleepy hamsterette since I didn't get enough sleep... ugh. :P

This article on something called "The Game" is weird... apparently, you're not supposed to remember you're playing it. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home