Wednesday, December 21, 2005

2006 bus pass, Christmas card, talking to Eric, Seven Deadly Sins

Today, I got my 2006 bus pass in the mail FINALLY. I was thinking about it over the past few days, since I'd mailed my application six weeks ago... thank goodness I didn't accidentally space on it! I also got a Christmas card for Pajita Uy (someone who lived here before)... it's amazing I still get mail for the previous residents even though I've lived here for more than five years! (I hope that doesn't happen to my mail when I move!)

I'm going to have to change my address at so many places when I do move:

* Safeway / Save-On-Foods / Shoppers Drug Mart (the card programs)
* the dentist (which reminds me, I really ought to pay the money I owe them... in the new year, perhaps?)
* the Vancouver / Richmond library systems
* the Ministry
* Telus / Hydro (for bills, yo!)
* plus more I haven't thought of, I'm sure!


Eric got on MSN earlier to say that he wasn't going to Fellowship on Friday, so I'd have to find another way to get there. Thank goodness I already have dinner plans with Andrea and Chuck, so it all works out. (I just emailed Andrea to confirm, and to ask when Chuck's birthday was... I have a feeling it's around this time of year, but it's not in my massive database!) Since Jon and I were talking about inviting him to be the fourth person to see the US-Switzerland hockey game with us on the 30th, I asked what he was doing then. He made a reference to murloc fin soup: I originally thought it was a Homestar Runner reference, but he told me that it was a World of Warcraft reference. "Murloc fin soup: restores 552 health over 24 seconds. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating, you will become well-fed, and gain 6 stamina and spirit for 15 minutes." That reminds me of the conversation we had in November 2004, when he was "officially bonked by a hat" as he'd graduated from university: darnashin blue, herbed owl eggs, and tough jerky being food from the same game... he said I was a "consumer of industrial-strength denial," haha. We also talked about Melissa, Steph skiing, and my being an OCDL. :D

It now occurs to me that I was supposed to hang out with Shannon today. Oh well, it doesn't matter since I've been thinking about our friendship... I've decided it's over for the most part. I don't need to go into reasons here, but her ditziness and repetitiveness has a lot to do with it... plus the fact that it takes FOREVER to make plans with her! (as opposed to the short time it takes with everyone else) I did try telling her this, but her numbers are unavailable / out of service. (yes, I did dial the right numbers!) At least now I have time to watch the hockey game and mess around with burning CDs while bugging Corey about these stupid Internet Explorer pop-ups that come up when I'm using FIREFOX!


Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:High
 


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home