Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas! / Candy's Christmas gift / Questions 2301-2350 of 5000

Had dinner tonight at Pastor Fulton's house... it was okay, as Jon / Steph / Sarah / Vernon and I discussed a bunch of topics. But I'm glad to be home finally. :) I'd talk to Corey more, but he's already gone to sleep... I should head that way, too. He says he'll tell me about any neat toys tomorrow... I hope I have the time to talk to him then!

Merry Christmas, I guess... I don't feel like doing much, but I have to. Darn being social. :P

Oh, and since it's now officially Christmas, I can open the present that my online friend Candy and her husband George sent me. (I did this last year with the perfidious blackguard Yazmine's shortbread / memo pad, and Rosanna's Almond Roca) Like I said earlier, it feels like a book... I hope it's not a DVD, as I don't have a DVD player! *unwraps gift* Hey, it's the Canadian Hockey Collection! Sweet! (Canadian Hockey Record Breakers, Weird Facts About Canadian Hockey, and Greatest Moments in Canadian Hockey all in one collection! Whee!) This is the best present this year! :D


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


2301. Who is hotter, Trent Reznor or David Bowie? Original answer: "Who?!!!" What a flipping idiot! DUH. My answer: David Bowie.

2302. Have you ever been to the following diaries on freeopendiary.com? If yes, what do you think.. if not, then based on the name, does it sound interesting to you?

I haven't been to any of them, so these are my impressions.

#ยน Me_Mone: Not interesting.

**PennyLane**: Maybe interesting if based on the Beatles tune... if not, I'll pass.

AngelofGod: Not interesting... probably all full of God stuff. :P

~*car_chic*~: EW, not interesting at all.

~*PunkRockPrincess*~: Might be all right...

~*thisismenow*~: Not interesting.

~<3Starry Eyes<3~: Not interesting.

Angelic Kitty: EWWWWWW, no thanks!

Atlas Shrugged~: Might be cool if based on Ayn Rand... otherwise not.

Bethany619: EW, not interesting.

ConejaDelSol: I dunno... maybe not.

DarkRogue: Could be interesting.

flowergirly: Yuck, no.

fullofshit: Uh, I'll probably pass on this one.

i wish i were a boy: Haha, I might look for laughs.

ILoveMyGuitar: Might be cool.

Jamez: No way.

lilpchez: Yuck, nope.

lolipopprincess: Ew, no.

Orange Avenger: Maybe...

pink~*~lemon: Yuck, no.

Returner: Probably not.

Shattered Peace: Might look.

spiffy's surveys: Might look.

Survey Slut: Might look.

the[rapist]: Might look.

Can you guess the one thing that all of these diaries have in common? These people are probably the losers of the Internet... hah.

2303. Do you ever get so nervous that you can't even think? Yes.

2304. Do you sing when there is no music? No.

2305. Is there really a difference between casting a spell and saying a prayer? Oh yeah.

2306. Why does the US dollar bill have a pyramid on it? No clue.

2307. Who was the best president in history, and why? No clue.

2308. What would you say about PUNK? Sentiment C.

A. I am punk.

B. Don't label me.

C. Punk is dead.

D. What the hell is punk?

E. Fructose!

2309. What would you say about the Sex Pistols? Probably C.

A. I love 'em.

B. I hate 'em.

C. They're dropping like flies.

D. Who are they?

E. Hot in here, ain't it?

2310. Do you own plaid? Sentiment C.

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Yes and no.

D. I don't know.

E. F*ck.

2311. What would you rather do? Sentiment B.

A. Piss on you.

B. Yak your ear off about anarchy.

C. Hold hands.

D. Fly a kite.

E. Be able to lick my own genitals.

2312. Best groups? Choice A or C.

A. Sex Pistols or the Clash?

B. Avril or Blink-182?

C. Bowie, Morrison, Lennon, or Hendrix?

D. Disco, rap, or country?

E. Spice Girls.

Count up how many of each letter you answered for the last 5 questions.

Mostly....

B's: You are a wannabe poser... get a life, not a label

A's: You are a pretentious wannabe poser, which is worse than being a normal wannabe poser... get a life, not a label

C's: You know what's going on with punk. We are proud of you. (gold star) BUT you took this waaaay too seriously. It's a stupid online test. Relaaaax.

D's: You have been living under a rock.. which is good, because MTV hasn't fried your brain. We like that about you. Don't change.

E's: You did a GREAT job of not taking this test seriously. Good for you.

Disclaimer: I didn't write this punk quiz thingy. I just sort of borrowed it as filler.

So..

What'd ya get? Mostly C's. Yay for me! :D

2313. What is your favorite flavor of schnapps? Raspberry.

2314. There are 2 types of people in this world. People who think there are 2 types of people in this world, and people who are too smart for that. Which are you? The latter.

2315. What do you have faith in (The answers "nothing" or "I have no faith" are unacceptable, so here are some possible choices in case you get stuck: life, myself, the world, human emotion, kindness, etc.)? I have faith in kindness.

2316. Do you:

Wait here or go there? Wait here.

Come in or stay out? Come in.

Be yourself or be someone else? Be myself.

Obey the law or break the law? Obey the law.

Be ambitious or be modest? Be modest.

Plan ahead or be spontaneous? Be spontaneous.

Decide for yourself or listen to others? Listen to others.

Save money or spend money? Spend...

2317. Are you:

Good or evil? Good.

wise or foolish? Foolish.

safe or dangerous? Safe.

satisfied or envious? Envious.

honest or deceitful? Honest.

faithful or perfidious? Faithful.

sane or mad? Mad.

strong or weak? Strong.

enigmatic or plain? Plain.

aggressive or peaceful? Peaceful.

brave or timid? Timid.

humane or cruel? Cruel.

critical or appreciative? Appreciative.

temperamental or calm? Calm.

sad or happy? Happy.

normal or unusual? Unusual.

2318. I am a black person.
I am a person who is black.

Are these two sentences saying exactly the same thing, or are they saying different things? Same thing.

How about:

I am a Christian person.
I am a person who is Christian. Same thing.

2319. Do you feel more connected to the sun or the moon? Moon... I'm a night person!

2320. Do flaws make people stronger? Yes.

2321. Do you think that people should be allowed to ask for money in exchange for granting an interview to the media (say a WTC survivor, for example)? I suppose.

2322. Would you think that it's inappropriate for a woman who is not married (we'll say she's in a relationship, though) to leave a note in a married man's car saying that she'll miss him when he starts working a different shift? Yes.

2323. Would you rather never have sex again, or have sex once with a walrus? Never again.

2324. Do you close your eyes when you:

sleep? Yes.

dream? Yes.

cry? No.

imagine? Yes.

kiss? I wouldn't know, since I don't do that.

Is this because the most beautiful things in the world are unseen? Sure, why not.

2325. Are you more kinky or vanilla (sexually)? If I had that kind of life, then I'd be more vanilla.

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done? ... I can't answer that question.

2326. What good is a field on a fine summer night if you sit all alone with the weeds? No good at all.

2327. What is culture made of? Original answer: "Culture." Way to not answer the question. :P It's made up of people, the mores of society, and much more than that.

What things make up American culture? Music and guns, haha.

2328. What will the most common Halloween costume be this year? Pop princesses.

What was it last year? Martha Stewart, haha.

2329. Is love a choice, or something that can't be helped? Can't be helped.

2330. Wow. You look like you've lost weight. Have you? Probably not, with all the holiday food I've been eating and will eat.

2331. What is your preferred method of birth control? I don't need birth control, since I don't do anything that necessitates such measures.

2332. Is there someone you see everyday (or sometimes) that you would like to hug and talk to, but you just don't know them well enough? Hmm... certain online people, yeah.

2333. Are you or have you ever been in a band? No.

2334. Here are 4 statements about me. Only one of them is true. Which one is it?

A. I lost my mind doing drugs.

B. I've been arrested before.

C. I have 9 cats.

D. I have a children's book published.

Probably A... that would explain the horrible spelling on this quiz.

2335. What do you think of the Smashing Pumpkins? They were cool.

2336. Would you wear a thong bathing suit in public? No.

2337. Hello, I love you... won't you tell me your name? Yay for the Doors! Name's Leslie.

2338. If you had to be surgically attached at the hip for two years to either Britney Spears, George W. Bush, or an ugly creepy nasty troublesome nice troll... who would you pick and why? The troll, because you happened to have put the word "nice" in his / her description... therefore it would definately be better than George Bush and Britney Spears because those two would be dodgy. :P

2339. Let's assume that there is a "meaning of life": a reason for humans to be here on this planet. Would you give up both of your legs and one of your arms if it would mean everyone would learn the meaning of life? No, probably not.

Would you give them up if it would mean the world would become a perfect utopia, and everyone would be happy and no one would fight? Probably.

2340. If you could meet God and talk to him for 5 hours, *or* find out whether or not there is intelligent life on other planets and make contact with them... which would you pick and why? (Note: If you meet God, you will never find out if there is intelligent life on other planets, so you can't ask God if aliens exist. Also, you would get no proof that you had talked to him or HER. And finally, if God doesn't exist... then you don't get to meet him or HER!) Whoa... tough question. I'd probably choose to meet God.

2341. Would you rather have sex for five hours, or two minutes? If you're a virgin, would you rather have a lollipop or cotton candy? Cotton candy.

2342. Before you read this question, pick a person from your life, any person. (You have to be thinking about someone before you continue!) Would you rather have the ability to watch that person for one hour per day, or would you rather have that person watch you for one hour per day? Who is it, and why? (you pick the hour - they don't know that they are being watched - it's like there are invisible TV cameras following them around)? Probably I'd rather have the ability to watch Corey for an hour per day, because I just know I'm a klutz in real life!

2343. Would you rather be guaranteed to have your dream job, or never be heartbroken? Dream job... sometimes you can learn from heartbreak.

2344. Have you thought about death today? Yes.

2345. What is a continental breakfast? Muffins, waffles, food from all different places in the world.

2346. God help you if you are an ugly one...

Of course, too pretty is also your demise, because everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room. Which would you rather be? Pretty.

2347. What's Growing in Your Rectum? .... I don't want to know!

2348. Have you ever hit a stop sign or made some other dumb traffic move? No.

2349. Are you the life of the party? No.

Do you wish you were? No.

2350. Sdrawkcab daer uoy nac? Yes.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home