Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dinners, lunches, Christmas stuff, quizzes

American boy wears kilt to school dance. Headmaster tells him to go home and change, or else he's not allowed to be there. Boy says: "No, this is my heritage." Headmaster says: "You look like a clown." Everyone gets really upset and starts a petition because it's discriminating against his heritage.

Read the article...

Or...

Sign the petition (I was #8998... almost at 9000!)


I wasn't expecting to get a postcard from Tallinn, Estonia in today's mail.. Kadri (bad_habit) sent it to me, and it's definitely cool. (with pink snow?) Then I got this snowy white card from Amy (exclamation_pnt)... let's just say I agree with her ideas for that bumper sticker. ;)

I got an email back from Andrea: Chuck's birthday isn't till Apr. 15, but hey! At least I have it in my BootyBase now, haha. Steph forwarded us an email... I always knew her workplace was generous with its employees, but Heron's at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel for Company Christmas Party #3?! (aiya, look at those prices!)

Speaking of email, I just got one from my brother: there's a dinner tonight with Nathan, Vivian S., and Erin's aunt Eva. Funny, since I just called him and there was nobody home. I'll see if I can make it... and see if I can download a bunch of weird stuff while I'm out, haha.


You Are Cherry Kiss Lip Gloss

You're a total girly girl who every guy is sweet on.
You take pleasure in the simple things in life, from cute T-shirts to stuffed animals.

Any guy needs to match your romantic idealism to win your heart, which is why few have.
No wonder Cherry is your signature flavor. It's delicious, sugary, and fun - like you!



You Were Mostly Nice This Year!

Sure, you had your naughty moments... but guess what?
Santa was probably sleeping when you were living it up.
As far as he's concerned, you've been on your best behavior.
So cross your fingers, and you might score good presents.



Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With Coal

You haven't been *that* naughty this year
Santa is just screwing with you




Leslie's secret lucky charm is:


QuizGalaxy.com!


"A shoe horn you found on the street"


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home