Monday, December 26, 2005

Melissa here, hockey games, sneaky gift-giving, downloading the Internet

Well, Melissa's finally here: too bad Jon's still not feeling well with a fever! I think we won't go shopping today, as there's too many crowds and such at the mall. I think today will be mostly spent chilling: two hockey games on the radio / TV later! (gotta thank Eric H. for making my TV picture green, haha... and I can blame the apartment management for the TV's state of non-workingness, heh) Let's see... Finland game on at 4 (TEAM 1040) and the Canucks-Calgary game at 7 on CKNW. I can always get those Guinness / Ripley's books at a later date, haha... I need to get cash from the bank at some point to pay my sister back for the US-Switzerland tickets, anyhow. Terrence is in town as well, but we'll see what happens with him after everyone gets settled. It'll be cool. :D

Ooh, Chris' mom is SNEAKY... I loaned her a Bathroom Reader a while ago, and I didn't think anything of it when she gave it back to me yesterday. Then I looked at it just now: she'd also given me a card, a lovely velvet bookmark with my name on it in gold (plus a golden heart), and a pretty mitt ornament. Very unexpected, heh. Then again, my sister is sneaky, too... she emailed me a while ago "out of curiosity" to ask if I had (read) The Book of Lists, The Canadian Edition: The Original Compendium of Curious Information. Guess what was in my present from Melissa's family... they also gave me a $20 Chapters gift card, too. So I gave her a notebook and a book in return, hee.


Downloading the Internet

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home