Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Melted snow / MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

Yay! The snow's all melted... that means I can proceed with my plans for today, which consist of mailing a few cards out at the post office. I got an email from Dylan saying that the location for Saturday's Christmas potluck's been changed: MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, PEOPLE!

At least I don't have to make ride arrangements or bring my own chair anymore: it's NEXT DOOR (well, the church's CE building) UPSTAIRS! Yay for increased numbers of people going to the party! :D (that reminds me, I need to buy some food for the thing too... and REMEMBER TO PACK IT on Saturday!) Both good pieces of news, yo!

If you don't know why I'm so wimpish when it comes to snow, it has to do with a certain lot I was dealt at birth. Ask me if you really want to know.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home