Monday, November 28, 2005

Helen / Laundry room conversations about moving / Corey getting my Christmas card / Time Travel

My friend Helen replied to my email congratulating her on the birth of her baby Nicholas... yay!

Thanks, Leslie. I know there are so many babies, it's hard to keep track. Anyways, I'll try to arrange a couple of dates so that everyone can come to visit. If not, you and I can have lunch in late December and you can meet Nicholas.

Helen K.



I saw the former assistant manager in the laundry room a while ago, and she remarked that I was still here in the building. Yeah, but I'm still thinking of moving despite certain "incentives" that the management is offering the tenants. Kelly talked to the manager tonight, and the going rent for a renovated third-floor suite is $900. Dude, you can get a much better deal than that in a building around here that's not 36 years old! (and whose heaters won't be just cosmetically upgraded with no heat in the winter, according to another laundry room conversation I had a couple weeks ago...)


Corey got my Christmas card while he was in Texas, but this is how he chose to go about telling me:

[19:26:17] Flami: I now have gummi bears and milk!: yeah, I can't either in IE since I'm not logged into the site on that browser..
[19:33:01] Corey: you said log
[19:33:18] Me: uh, yeah.. what about it?
[19:35:03] Corey: nothing about it
[19:35:08] Corey: so is buttsex the b word?
[19:37:11] Me: the b word? what in the ever-loving heck are you talking about now?!
[19:40:56] Corey: the one you associate with me and 2005!
[19:41:30] Flami: I now have gummi bears and milk!: ....... what?!
[19:43:16] Corey: "I swear... [but you didn't say the F word or anything like that here.. so I'll have to take your word for that] whenever I think of you and 2005, the buzzword will be something that starts with B! (you are so incorrigible)"
[19:44:08] Flami: I now have gummi bears and milk!: I didn't say that!
[19:44:16] Corey: are you sure? :P
[20:08:05] Me: oh yeah, I was going to ask you this last night, but I didn't obviously... did you get that Christmas card?
[20:08:40] Corey: that's where the thing you say you didn't say came from, yes :P
[20:09:41] Me: why don't you just SAY you got the card? I thought you were messing around again, and picking my brain! :P
[20:14:23] Corey: you don't remember what you said on it? :P I figured you'd pick up on what I was talking about
[20:19:07] Me: well... by the time you quoted what I said, it sounded kinda familiar-ish, but I wasn't QUITE sure. :P
[20:19:52] Corey: so anyway, it's buttsex! yes?
[20:21:21] Me: well, since I can't think of any other B word, yes.
[20:22:35] Corey: buttocks
[20:24:30] Me: we didn't cover that much this year, now did we? :P
[20:25:56] Corey: well, we still have some time.... so list some topics and I'll tell you all about them, and I guess you can share an opinion or two if you want
[20:28:46] Me: oh gee, thanks... that sounds awfully nice of you :P
[20:28:55] Corey: I know
[20:29:13] Me: what am I to do with you?
[20:30:52] Corey: you could make me watch Manos: The Hands of Fate over and over again, without Mystery Science Theater 3000 commentary to keep things semi-watchable
[20:33:31] Me: um....
[20:33:38] Me: I have no idea what you're talking about.
[20:35:03] Corey: Manos is a really really really bad movie
[20:35:26] Corey: Agony Booth
[20:35:44] Corey: that article pretty much explains everything in the whole movie....
[20:36:00] Corey: or just look it up on IMDB if you don't want to spoil the "plot"
[20:36:31] Corey: the article does a pretty good job of showing how painful the movie is though... but I've seen it, so I get flashbacks of those scenes.. which probably helps the article work
[20:40:40] Me: oh, okay then.
[20:47:05] Corey: the movie is pretty shitty :P at least it has Torgo in it, and the funny little music that plays for no apparent reason whenever he walks around
[20:51:21] Me: funny music! yay!
[20:57:21] Corey: Torgo Theme (small file :P)


Leslie's Reason for Travelling Back in Time:


To stop From Justin to Kelly from ever being made

Time Machine!


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Oh, yes. =/


The DeLorean pictured actually DOES have some sort of significance to time travel. As Corey reminded me, they're used in Back to the Future. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home