Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dead Milkmen and Bubble Tea Tally

I'm back from mailing cards and stuff to Carmina, David S., Jasmine, Haley, Janet, Courtney, Amy, April, and Stephanie. While I was out, I had some steak and a pudding bubble tea from Tazza. Corey recommended that I get a Dead Milkmen CD, so I managed to grab the last copy of Death Rides A Pale Cow: The Ultimate Collection from HMV. Now my CD collection is in even numbers again, with the Black Eyed Peas' Official 2005 Grey Cup After Party Mix that I got on Sunday. Yeah, I have a thing about even numbers. :P

While I'm here, I might as well do my bubble tea tally. Just like last year, I didn't have any bubble tea during the month of October... no idea why.


NOVEMBER BUBBLE TEA TALLY (2)

mango @ Death By Chocolate [Richmond Centre] (Thursday, Nov. 10)
pudding @ Tazza World Tea and Café (Tuesday, Nov. 29)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home