Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stella Artois as a sleep aid, and buying $130 worth of chocolate (no, that wasn't me!)

I have a graffiti wall. Click here to sign it... do yer worst!





Click here to sign my Graffiti Wall! (Powered
by PicLibs.com)





I finally called Mike to see what was up with the housing situation: the people who haven't got eviction notices yet have until the end of March to move, and the management will still provide some low-cost housing! I figure that even if I *am* kinda happy here, I might as well start looking anyway just in case. Yesterday, Jon tried convincing me that being proactive was fun... perhaps so! But at least I'm not so rushed to look for alternative accommodations as I thought I was!

I went out earlier to cash a cheque and buy up some stuff that I was running out of: cookies, stickers, and lip balm on a stick... I got some cherry-flavored. As much as I liked the raspberry Body Shop lip balm I got a few years ago, it wasn't conveniently packaged. I came across these blingy cross stickers that I had to get since I'm always up for some bling, as well as the variety pack: more economical that way, especially since Hallmark's stickers are now half what you used to get. There was also some Jelly Belly candy, and some Harry Potter Bertie Botts Beans... some of the latter is just gross, so I picked the better-tasting ones instead. (I remember the time Phil made us try some... blerk on most of them except black pepper / grass... no thanks to the earwax and vomit!) I also got some Hershey's Smores candy, two Oh Henry! bars with honey roasted peanuts, and some cards to use up a coupon. In celebration of getting a few projects done last week, I had myself a Stella Artois / steak / key lime pie at Boston Pizza. (maybe the alcohol will help me sleep, haha) While I was out, I noticed that Death By Chocolate now sells bubble tea: no longer will I have to go to Tazza at the other end of the mall if I don't want to! (I haven't tried it yet, but maybe next time I'm around there)

At Boston Pizza, they were playing all these songs from 1994... took me back, haha.

Oasis, Live Forever
Janet Jackson, If
Lucas, Lucas With The Lid Off
All-4-One, I Swear
Seal, Kiss From A Rose
plus a bunch more

The blingy cross stickers reminded me of this icon I have on the computer:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


In the lineup to pay at London Drugs, the person in front of me bought $130 worth of chocolate! *blink* Now, I've been known to spend that much and more in one day... but not on one specific thing! At least the chocolate wasn't all one brand.. Guylian, Lindt, and a few others. Maybe she's stocking up for Halloween and gives out slightly more expensive treats than the rest of us, I dunno. But that much chocolate could easily send you into a sugar coma, even if you're not diabetic! To each their own, I suppose... *blink*






Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home