Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving... now I want some Rockets! (regret as a dominant trait?!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE CANADIANS!

Time again to reflect on what I'm most thankful for... God, my family even though they drive me nuts at times, all my friends (both online and in real life), new friendships, the opportunity to be closer to my old friends, and books. I really appreciated Andy's concern last week, and I'll tell him that sometime. Usually, I'll list off a bunch of names... not this year, though. Maybe I'm getting lazier with each passing year, haha. I remember Thanksgiving 2003... that dinner was CRAZY, I tell ya! Turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy, pasta, spaghetti sauce, mango pudding, cantaloupe, walnut paste, sweet potatoes, yams, potatoes, vegetables, mousse.. Sean / Adela / Eric / Jon and I were all too full to go for bubble tea later!


I also used this opportunity to get caught up on blogs... and NOW think that I should have taken another extra baptism testimony booklet for Dave, oops. (sorry!) Jon's cooking with vegetables, Dave listed off all the things on his desk, Viv's getting kinda settled in France, someone else is doing crazy music stuff, and Steph's frustrated with the parents for various reasons: at least Mom's TV shows are back on now, so she won't be following my sister around as much! (I should really check out her Xanga more than once a month, since she privatizes any entries not on the front page!)

I have Thanksgiving dinner tonight at the townhouse for the first time: last year, I was at the church with a bunch of kids and other people. My sister was looking for Rockets at Safeway just now, but was disappointed because the selection was all chocolate bars. Maybe Shoppers will have what she's looking for.... now I want some. :P (here, Rockets are tart little individually-wrapped candies... NOT Smarties!)


Note: LJ Guess That Friend Meme.


Regret
Dominant Personality: Regret

Good Traits: You don't forget what's
happened. You take the time to yourself to [try
to] get over it.

Bad Traits: You never do get over it.
You're living in the past. You can't change it.

People see you as: A shadow (you're always
left behind), honest, and wise. You may act
like you've been through horrible ordeals that
no one can relate to. The honesty is almost a
plus, but being too honest is your problem. You
don't like being lied to, so you choose not to
lie either.

You're Most Like: Protected. After what
you've experienced... you closed up, trying to
figure out what's wrong with you. You're more
extroverted to cover up your feelings, unlike a
protected person.

You Need More: Disappointment. This may
sound off, but you do need it. You have to get
out of the past, and focus on the future.


What's your dominant trait? (10 unique results)
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home