Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Non-computer viruses, hangout emails, and CD burning

Apparently, Angela's non-computer virus traveled across the country and one international border to infect me. (to steal Adam Frey's turn of phrase, heh) AnjyB better not be proud of herself... *grumble* Time to kill this cough with some Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa.

The siu long bao-related emails have been flying back and forth all day and night: Danielle doesn't mind if Boonie Guy comes, and Eric thinks he should stop making fun of Harry Potter if Danielle is joking that HP is her true love. ("at least her true love isn't named after a family of fruits!") Friday night is out for all of us, and the rest of the weekend and Tuesday isn't good either. We'll figure something out... we're the Richmond Crew! :D

I've been doing stuff related to CD-burning all day... man, it takes a long time! Maybe I'll actually get to the burning on Nero tomorrow with Corey's help... we'll see. The Cramps, Type O Negative, Iggy Pop / the Stooges and OhGr are cool... but if they all sound scratchy, there's no way for the folders to be copied on my hard drive. Things will work out anyhow... even if I haven't prepped any of the greeting cards I bought yet. (Eric joked at Easter 2005 that I kept the card industry alive with my purchases of greeting cards... I don't THINK so, dude! hahaha...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home