Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Siu long bao, Dawn's birthday ecard, and waiting on CD burns

I checked my email, and found a bunch of emails about the Awana Leadership Conference.. good thing I replied to them already! (I like Edmond's reply: "Oh man.... it's that conference thing again......" It sure is, where you get to walk around in a sleep-deprived haze all day!) Then there are the ones about that appreciation dinner thing in October... I'm going to that one too, since my dad's going and I'll have a ride home for sure. I reserved a ticket for Pastor Edward's ordination dinner in two weeks, but then my mom wants to save me the $25 (so I can use that to hang out with my friends sometime) and have me sit with the parents and Sam's little brother Jeremy. (I thought she meant Jeremy Janzen at first when she said "Jeremy," hahaha) I dunno... I might take her up on that, but then I'd want to sit with my own friends since it'll be more fun that way. Besides, that way I won't have it come back to bite me in the butt later on... as it always does with Asian mothers. ;)

Speaking of Jeremy Janzen, he somehow got added to the Richmond Crew hangout list. That makes sense, since he was there for the inaugural edition. Steph proposed Monday night for everyone, and that's fine by me... I'll wait to see what everyone else says, though! Siu long bao and videos, here we come!

Dawn sent me a birthday ecard from DaySpring... how nice of her! Hahaha, this thing is cute... frogs with party hats and all! "Hey Leslie, Sorry I can't be there to attend your bday dinner. But wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and in Mandarin, "Sheng ri kuai le!" - from Beijing." I love my friends... "Knock knock. Who's there? Darryl. Darryl who? Darryl never be another you! Happy Birthday!" Kinda corny, but I love it. :D ("I will be your God... I made you and I will care for you..." Isaiah 46:4 The Living Bible)

I think I'll wait on the CD burning "project" till later this afternoon / evening when Corey's sure to be home. I know Nero has wizards and such, but it doesn't compare to having someone there to help you as well... then again, maybe I should learn to do things myself, hahaha. Speak of the devil... he just messaged me from class with "Ooga booga!" He even says it might be Gorilla Day... all I know is that Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up soon! (on Monday, in fact!)

Apparently, Steph is having Rachel and Jessica over for dinner. Mom thinks I'm welcome to hang out there, but I think for once I'll leave them alone to have their girly bonding time. ;) Note to self: we must ask Eric for a ride home this Sunday, and make sure he doesn't forget like he almost did the other day!

P.S. I like the Prodigy's Firestarter. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Reformed Jerk said...

Hey Leslie,

You should go check the 'atom feeds' box in your blogger settings so people can subscribe to your blog :) Keep up the good work!

Dave

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 at 7:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

Haha, done that! Thanks, Dave... love you like a brother! :)

Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 10:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home