Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Audioscrobbler, reaction to Alaska cruise photos

I got an email from Last.FM's Audioscrobbler saying that someone had added me to their friends list. I recognize the name (German Tim!), and I hope this version of Audioscrobbler works better than the last version. (referred to in this post, it stopped working for me around late November) Now, I wish I knew how to add him to my profile... I know Erika and Corey added me a long time ago, so I added them back. (and I'm in the RQ group, too) Guess I'll also have to re-install the plugin(s)... ah, the discussions Corey and I had last year about various aspects of the site! Time to explore... on the other hand, I wish the plugins actually worked. (yes, I did authenticate it.. now I can't remember how!) If it WAS working, you could check my recent tracks page for more detail. *sigh*

I sent out the link to my Alaska cruise photos to everyone in my email address book recently. (I really should add Randal to that, oops) Tim, Frances, Lisa, Connie, Andrea, Henrik, and Karen Choo emailed me back: we did have an overall good time, and the food was really one of the best parts of the whole experience! I told Connie that I had birthday cards and presents for her and her sister Jenny (they share a birthday, two years apart), and she gratefully said she was amazed at how I remembered everyone's birthdays. I've heard people say it's a gift of mine: Jason said that I have amazing birthday prowess, and Keith said I was the Birthday Queen. It's just what I do, for some reason. I know it can be very nice to have someone who remembers your birthday, so I think that's a way of spreading positivity and joy to others. (as Elaine put it to Hon years ago when we first met him)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home